[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: graphics/gd X11 dependency
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: graphics/gd X11 dependency
- From: Nikolay Sturm <sturm_(_at_)_erisiandiscord_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 09:12:57 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: Fnord!
* Stuart Henderson [2005-12-31]:
> A commit message for graphics/gd a couple of months ago mentions
> removing X11 dependencies. However, this is not complete: USE_X11
Too bad that X11 was in a list of library names, so it meant libX11.
> It seems to work correctly with this patch.
Isn't it cute? But it's WROOOOOONG! :)
We looked into the problem, there's no easy way out. It is now consensus
among developers, that there's no problem installing xbase on systems
that want gd.
Visit your host, monkey.org