[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: ports
- To: source-changes_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: ports
- From: Jakob Schlyter <jakob_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 09:26:51 -0700 (MST)
- Reply-to: Jakob Schlyter <jakob_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
Module name: ports
Changes by: jakob_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org 2000/11/22 09:26:51
update to postfix-19991231-pl11
Postfix official release 19991231 patchlevel 11 is available.
This release folds in code changes from recent snapshot releases.
These changes track changes in RedHat Linux, fix two minor bugs in
the Postfix queue manager scheduling behavior that were spotted by
Patrik Rak, and turn off one misfeature.
- On RedHat Linux 7.0, you must install the db3-devel RPM before
you can compile the Postfix source code.
- The queue manager could schedule too many connections to the same
destination (domain name spelled in upper and lower case).
- The queue manager could schedule too few connections to the same
destination (back off even in case of successful delivery).
- The confusing site_hog_factor feature is disabled by default. It
caused unnecessary mail delivery delays on inbound mail gateways.
Visit your host, monkey.org