[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- To: source-changes_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- From: Artur Grabowski <art_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 19:18:39 -0600 (MDT)
- Reply-to: Artur Grabowski <art_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
Module name: src
Changes by: art_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org 2001/09/16 19:18:35
. : Makefile
This change (and a little change for alpha gcc config) allowed me to build
cross tools and kernels with those cross tools on all archs except mvme88k
1. Pass MACHINE_ARCH, not MACHINE to TARGET_MACHINE_ARCH when building old
2. Instead of using the "intelligent" cpp voodoo to find out MACHINE_ARCH
from MACHINE (which has never worked correctly for sparc, 68k and
recently it broke for powerpc), we have a table of machine->machine_arch
translations. It's easier to modify one table once per arch instead of
juggling for a few hours every time some include files change.
3. Remove some sparc64 cruft.
4. Set MACHINE and MACHINE_ARCH in cross-env, otherwise the kernel will
try to build libkern for the host.
Please note that this doesn't allow you to do complete builds. I haven't
even tested cross-lib. Only kernel builds have been tested.
Visit your host, monkey.org