[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- To: source-changes_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src
- From: "Ted Unangst" <ted_(_dot_)_unangst_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 14:03:33 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=EaFV7mu9Errw/AiKEJMHFbs4bBhlm+eQ+voaMEV6Y44=; b=WuYumxfs3lOfpf0U9/qFGxvq1opU6yd9hRwU58CN7dY21mzpPmqVB+KcwSsRXcTwwq2npqlyNE+jhJWdDzXJRuDgdQPm8wiq00r9sMOeJZk5biUD5V0nATwNPE+ov48w82mAnSfZHEp4Z7hWRC1SjKR9iKHE8PZPngAWTCjbNwQ=
On 11/29/07, frantisek holop <minusf_(_at_)_obiit_(_dot_)_org> wrote:
> hmm, on Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at 10:05:09AM -0700, Ted Unangst said that
> > quite a bit of simplification by removing cpu classes.
> > also assume that 386 cpus are really unknown, and promote them to 486
> > instead of panic.
> just out of curiosity, where are the ok's for this one?
it was ok if it compiled, but since it didn't compile as committed, i
can't say it was ok.
Visit your host, monkey.org