[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: upgrade/install woes
- From: "Telyn Consulting" <xanax_(_at_)_enteract_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 01:41:21 -0500
- Reply-to: telyn_(_at_)_enteract_(_dot_)_com
I tried upgrading my 2.2 box to 2.3 from cd. (the drive is actually now wd1 on
my NT machine because the other hardware makes a great paperweight right
Didn't work. After the upgrade process was over, I rebooted and got:
open(hd1a:/etc/boot.conf) can't read disklabel.
Alrighty then... I have it backed up, I'll just blow it away and install 2.3 raw.
Same error when I finished the install process.
I must be doing something stupid, I just don't know what that is.
Visit your host, monkey.org