[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
NRL PF_KEY status?
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: NRL PF_KEY status?
- From: "William Allen Simpson" <wsimpson_(_at_)_greendragon_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Sep 98 20:24:43 GMT
- Cc: Craig Metz <cmetz_(_at_)_inner_(_dot_)_net>
- Delivery-date: Tue Sep 15 13:33:08 1998
I'm not so interested in IPv6, although the integration will (hopefully)
be an opportunity to find and clean up a lot of socket problems. But,
whatever happened to integrating NRL PF_KEY in OpenBSD? Security is
supposed to be OpenBSD raison d'etre. Same wait?
> Subject: Re: KAME OpenBSD <-- FreeBSD
> From: Craig Metz <cmetz_(_at_)_inner_(_dot_)_net>
> If anyone at a U.S. government site (sorry, it's the rules I have to follow)
> would like to be a pre-release tester of our code on OpenBSD, please let me
Key fingerprint = 17 40 5E 67 15 6F 31 26 DD 0D B9 9B 6A 15 2C 32
Visit your host, monkey.org