[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: OpenBSD 2.8 Box Losing 5-15 seconds per day
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: OpenBSD 2.8 Box Losing 5-15 seconds per day
- From: Brian Kifiak <bk_(_at_)_rt_(_dot_)_fm>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 21:05:13 -0600
- Mail-followup-to: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
> I appear to be losing around 5 to 15 seconds per day.
if you have a persistantly slow (or fast) clock, try clockspeed!
``clockspeed uses a hardware tick counter to compensate for a
persistently fast or slow system clock. Given a few time
measurements from a reliable source, it computes and then
eliminates the clock skew.''
port coming soon.
Visit your host, monkey.org