[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Legato Networker backup client
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Legato Networker backup client
- From: jason smith <jhs_(_at_)_austin_(_dot_)_rr_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 17:30:09 -0600
- Mail-followup-to: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Wed, Jan 17, 2001 at 02:29:22PM -0800, Matthew Jacob wrote:
> Legato probably has no interest in it. Some ex-Legato employees who actually
> provide the non-intel Linux and the NetBSD && FreeBSD clients might.
If you're talking about the folks from Feral, then the word that I got
from the maintainer is that it is currently "being thought about."
I imagine that porting something from NetBSD to OpenBSD is quite
trivial, and they already don't offer support, so I don't see why they
shouldn't (besides small developer time expenditure).
I read about successful usage with Solaris on Sparc binaries, but I
haven't been able to come close.
Visit your host, monkey.org