[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
/usr/src on a read-only filesystem.
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: /usr/src on a read-only filesystem.
- From: Kamo Hiroyasu <wd_(_at_)_ics_(_dot_)_nara-wu_(_dot_)_ac_(_dot_)_jp>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 13:04:29 +0900
- Organization: Nara Women's University
I have found that `make build' fails if /usr/src is on a read-only
filesystem. I tried 2.8-stable and the failure noticed while
compiling gcc. No problem with `make obj'. Is anyone working on
This is a quick report. I would like to investigate this problem if I
[Kamo is the family name and Hiroyasu the given name.]
Visit your host, monkey.org