[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Policy based routing and TDBs
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Policy based routing and TDBs
- From: William Allen Simpson <wsimpson_(_at_)_greendragon_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 18:41:06 -0400
- Cc: "Angelos D. Keromytis" <angelos_(_at_)_cis_(_dot_)_upenn_(_dot_)_edu>
- Organization: DayDreamer
"Angelos D. Keromytis" wrote:
> Cedric Berger writes:
> >I've always wonder how complicated it would be to enhance
> >the TDB infrastructure used in IPSec to do this sort of things.
> It's a kludge.
Yes, and that's one of the things that has bothered me for a long time.
Maybe with the IPF re-write, this is a good time to step back and
think about the whole design.
Many folks will be at Usenix next week, wouldn't that be a good time
to talk about it? (I'm afraid I'm not planning to be there.)
PS: don't forget a freind of ours is having a birthday....
William Allen Simpson
Key fingerprint = 17 40 5E 67 15 6F 31 26 DD 0D B9 9B 6A 15 2C 32
Visit your host, monkey.org