[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: linu_binary_help
- From: Karshi <karshi_(_dot_)_hasanov_(_at_)_utoronto_(_dot_)_ca>
- Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 08:48:17 -0400
- Organization: Institute of Biomedical and Biomaterial Engineering
I just bought the version2.9 of OpenBSD, and I am a new toBSD .
I don't understand how to use the linux binary files in OpenBSD. I
the redhat_linux emulation program, but don't know what to do with it.
I wanna run the StarOffice5.2 program. Since I am coming from the linux
would want to keep some of the programms I used to work.
I would appreciate your help.
Visit your host, monkey.org