[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Undocumented tail(1) behaviour
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Undocumented tail(1) behaviour
- From: "Brian J. Kifiak" <bk_(_at_)_rt_(_dot_)_fm>
- Date: 10 Jul 2001 16:34:24 -0000
- Mail-followup-to: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
It would seem that ``tail -10b'' and ``tail -10c'' are equivilant to
``tail -b 10'' and ``tail -c 10,'' respectively.
This isn't documented in tail(1).
Is this behaviour deprecated, or should it be documented?
Visit your host, monkey.org