[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Linux Socket Emulation
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Linux Socket Emulation
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsdtech_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 13:57:35 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Wed, Jul 11, 2001 at 09:28:52AM +0900, itojun_(_at_)_iijlab_(_dot_)_net wrote:
> >I'm still very interested in the IPv4-in-IPv6 stuff, itojun, you wanted to
> >commit this, no?
> you mean IPv4 mapped address?
> sorry, after all discussions with
> deraadt and other folks (in boston) i decided not go there.
Why??? This makes porting a lot of apps to OpenBSD _very_ hard. What's wrong
with a sysctl switch?
* Henning Brauer, hostmaster_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de, http://www.bsws.de *
* Roedingsmarkt 14, 20459 Hamburg, Germany *
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org