[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
OpenBSD router configuration
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: OpenBSD router configuration
- From: Steve Nunez <nunez_(_at_)_helios_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 09:55:06 +0800
- Cc: Jake Huggard <jake_(_at_)_mail_(_dot_)_makena_(_dot_)_net>
We're having some trouble configuring an OpenBSD firewall/router to play
nicely with a Cisco 675 router that has been setup as a bridge.
Does anyone have any pointers to information on setting up OpenBSD as a
firewall/gateway? I've read all of the FAQ's that I could easily find,
but they're all the generic PPP or NAT type setup. I've not found
anything that goes into more detail or with better examples.
Has anyone got this combination to work (i.e. Internet <-> Bridge <->
OpenBSD <-> network?
Visit your host, monkey.org