[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Orinoco PCMCIA OpenBSD 2.9, remove and insert required
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Orinoco PCMCIA OpenBSD 2.9, remove and insert required
- From: Jim Rees <rees_(_at_)_umich_(_dot_)_edu>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 09:21:21 -0400
That fixed it! Actually the channel was fine (channel 10 is default for
It's best to be explicit. The first Wavelans we bought defaulted to channel
3. Then when they became Orinoco they started defaulting to 11.
inet 192.168.3.1 255.255.255.0 NONE
!wicontrol \$if -e 0 -t 3 -s OpenBSDGW1 -n OPENNET -p 1 -q OPENNET -c 1
Does this work? The man page still says "enabling the creation of an IBSS
on a host system doesn't appear to actually work."
Visit your host, monkey.org