[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
D-Link DGE-500SX Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: D-Link DGE-500SX Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- From: Moritz Hardt <mhardt_(_at_)_morix_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 08:59:15 +0200
- Cc: benjamin_(_at_)_homepage-design_(_dot_)_net
I recently decided to set up an OpenBSD box with a new gigabit ethernet card,
the one described in the subject. I know that OpenBSD supports a similar
card: D-Link DGE-500T.
I'm not sure wether or not I should risk going with that driver for my card.
Now my question is: Does anyone of you have experience with such a card? I
would also enjoy any kind of thoughts or recommendations.
Thank you. And sorry for bothering you in case I hit the wrong mailing list.
Visit your host, monkey.org