[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
mdoc bug or feature?
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: mdoc bug or feature?
- From: "Brian J. Kifiak" <bk_(_at_)_rt_(_dot_)_fm>
- Date: 6 Jun 2002 10:44:15 -0000
- Mail-followup-to: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Is the occurance of ``.Nm .'' in mdoc source supposed to produce
the command name followed by a period, or a space followed by a
It seems to produce the latter (see pmdb.1:COMMANDS:quit -- but
I ran into it in another manual page too).
If it is supposed to produce the latter, what should be done
to produce the former?
Visit your host, monkey.org