[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: mdoc bug or feature?
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: mdoc bug or feature?
- From: "Brian J. Kifiak" <bk_(_at_)_rt_(_dot_)_fm>
- Date: 8 Jun 2002 00:54:21 -0000
- Mail-followup-to: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
> Is the occurance of ``.Nm .'' in mdoc source supposed to produce
> the command name followed by a period, or a space followed by a
Since nobody's said anything, I handled this by putting
``.Nm <progname> .'' instead of ``.Nm .''.
It would probably be nice to make mdoc understand the exception of
.Nm followed immediately by a single punctuation character.
Visit your host, monkey.org