[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: future of nat.conf
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: future of nat.conf
- From: Chris Kuethe <ckuethe_(_at_)_ualberta_(_dot_)_ca>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 22:43:27 -0600 (MDT)
- Cc: jolan <jolan_(_at_)_enteract_(_dot_)_com>
On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, Bob Beck wrote:
> >is nat.conf going to be removed completely?
> >if so, is the man page going to be merged with the pf.conf man page?
> yes and yes.
i have such a merge in the works, and it sounds like kjell does too,
but you're more than welcome to join the race.
Chris Kuethe, GCIA CISSP: Secure Systems Specialist - U of A CNS
office: 157 General Services Bldg. +1.780.492.8135
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message; we
do concede a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.
Visit your host, monkey.org