[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: future of nat.conf
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: future of nat.conf
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsdtech_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 04:18:01 -0600
- Mail-followup-to: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 10:15:36PM -0600, kjell_(_at_)_pintday_(_dot_)_org wrote:
> > i noticed that it needs some fixes/updates, so i'd like to know if i
> > should even bother.
> Wait a week. If you haven't seen a merge, mail it.
> (I have a long flight tomorrow. Good man page hacking time)
Chris Kuethe was working on the merge - maybe contact him before doubling
efforts. I have a partitial merge, mostly done by Chris, in my tree.
Visit your host, monkey.org