[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
KNF/source programming questions
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: KNF/source programming questions
- From: "Joseph C. Bender" <benderjc_(_at_)_benderhome_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 11:18:40 -0400
I've got a couple of questions that the "style" manpage doesn't seem to
address (and I can't seem to find if these topics have come up before on
1. If working on existing kernel code and I find #define statements
scattered everywhere, should they be moved to the top of the source file,
or should they be #define'd at the top of the functions? Or even another
header file if they are numerous?
2. What is the stance of the OpenBSD project on goto(s)? Should be
replaced with their function-based code equivalents?
benderjc (at) benderhome.net
This account is used primarily for reading and responding to mailing list
traffic and is not my main mailing address.
My main mailing address is jcbender (at) benderhome.net
"Does the government fear us? Or do we fear the government? When the people
fear the government, tyranny has found victory. The federal government is our
servant, not our master." ---Thomas Jefferson
Visit your host, monkey.org