[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Does OpenSSH 3.4 remedy (001/004 as well as 006 OpenBSD 3.1 security patches)?
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Does OpenSSH 3.4 remedy (001/004 as well as 006 OpenBSD 3.1 security patches)?
- From: Jan-Uwe Finck <jufi_(_at_)_nerdnet_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 10:30:27 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Sat, Jun 29, 2002 at 01:00:29AM -0700, bsd user wrote:
> Here's a question concerning, and a suggestion concerning the updating of
> the patch information for SSH related problems 001 and 004.
> Concerning OpenBSD 3.1 security patches --
> In response to:
Maybe you find this paragraph on
OpenBSD 3.1 Security Advisories
These are the OpenBSD 3.1 advisories -- all these problems are
solved in OpenBSD current and the patch branch.
As OpenSSH-3.4 is integrated in -current, -stable and 3.0 it seems to
include all the patches, doesn't it ?
Visit your host, monkey.org