[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Sendmail Patch Problem?
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Sendmail Patch Problem?
- From: Zvezdan Petkovic <zvezdan_(_at_)_CS_(_dot_)_WM_(_dot_)_EDU>
- Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 14:22:51 -0500
- Mail-followup-to: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Tue, Mar 04, 2003 at 12:05:14PM -0600, L. V. Lammert wrote:
> I just applied the Sendmail patch successfully, .. and then tried to build
> a release; all hummed fine until:
> Is this an issue with the patch, building the release, or my system config
> (OpenBSD 3.2 stable, upgraded recently from 2.9 according to the upgrade-faq)?
There is absolutely no problem with the patch.
I ran cvs on my /usr/src yesterday (-r OPENBSD_3_2) and compiled
without a problem. It must be your system.
Zvezdan Petkovic <zvezdan_(_at_)_cs_(_dot_)_wm_(_dot_)_edu>
Visit your host, monkey.org