[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
dc drivers not working on all ports for a quad nic
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: dc drivers not working on all ports for a quad nic
- From: "Michael C. Ibarra" <ibarra_(_at_)_hawk_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 14:48:32 -0500
- Cc: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On -current I am trying to use a quad nic that has 4x 21148TD's.
I am running into a problem with only the last two nic's on this
card, dc2 and dc3. Both dc2 and dc3 interfaces constantly spew
de2: watchdog timeout.
Michael C. Ibarra
Hawk Technologies, Inc
Visit your host, monkey.org