[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: A driver for i830M
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: A driver for i830M
- From: Nikolay Sturm <sturm_(_at_)_sec_(_dot_)_informatik_(_dot_)_tu-darmstadt_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 19:28:30 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: Fnord!
* Bengt Wessling [2003-03-18]:
> Can anybody show me where I have to add the device? Or, has anybody
> ever looked at the i830M implementation?
A patch was sent to bugs@ recently, IIRC. Nevertheless you need X11
4.3.0, too. And even then you might get in trouble. My Dell Latitude
only gives 1MB of memory to the graphics chip by default and I can only
start it once.
Visit your host, monkey.org