[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: right place for routes, etc.
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: right place for routes, etc.
- From: "Ilya A. Kovalenko" <shadow_(_at_)_oganer_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 09:32:37 +0800
- Organization: JSC Oganer-Service
- Reply-to: "Ilya A. Kovalenko" <shadow_(_at_)_oganer_(_dot_)_net>
> I - Move static routes to _one_ file (for example /etc/routes) & add
> code to /etc/netstart to parse & set it on reboot.
It's a good idea for some cases, but I understood it can't
be organically integrated in general system.
In common case, best place for route is related
So, suggestion is taken off.
Ilya A. Kovalenko
Visit your host, monkey.org