[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
access control lists in openbsd 3.5
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: access control lists in openbsd 3.5
- From: Tamas MEZEI <tamas_(_at_)_bazmag_(_dot_)_hu>
- Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 00:33:35 +0200 (CEST)
- Cc: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
first, sorry for the cross-post, I don't know where to ask this.
The thing is, we'd like to use (at least, try to use) ACL-s (file system
ACL-s, or if it's not what we need, ACL-s for making complex rules of
accessing specified dirs even uids/gids in multi-user environment).
Is there any way to implement this? I've read some about stephanie, but
I'm not sure about the freshness of that software.
Visit your host, monkey.org