[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: PRISM2.5 wi_cmd failed errors
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: PRISM2.5 wi_cmd failed errors
- From: Florian Schuele <schuele_(_at_)_gmx_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 22:06:42 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On 11.05.04 12:37 -0600, Todd C. Miller wrote:
> It would be helpful to know some more info:
> o Are you using WEP? (if so is it 64bit or 128bit?)
> o What mode is the card in (BSS, IBSS, ad-hoc, HostAP)
> You *may* be able to prevent this by increasing the value of
> sc->wi_cmd_count from 500 to something like 1500 in /sys/dev/ic/if_wi.c
I upgraded from openbsd 3.4 to 3.5.
I cant find a wi_cmd_count in the if_wi.c
a grep in the ic directory doesnt find it too.
Did i miss something to upgrade?
/* $OpenBSD: if_wi.c,v 1.98 2003/09/06 20:53:57 drahn Exp $ */
> (around line 215).
> - todd
Visit your host, monkey.org