[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Hacking PF
- From: Patrick Leslie Polzer <leslie_(_dot_)_polzer_(_at_)_gmx_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 18:59:01 +0200
I'd like to hack PF into supporting "no binat" with ports.
I think this is quite feasible, and so I'm asking some questions on that
1) Which files do I need?
2) How do I build them (step-by-step instructions are only needed if
one cannot figure out on his own, of course)?
3) Is there good documentation for people new to hacking OpenBSD?
4) May I suppose there is no already ongoing development effort
in this direction?
Please CC me if you reply.
Visit your host, monkey.org