[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Clearer wording for ssh.1 -o option=value
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Clearer wording for ssh.1 -o option=value
- From: Jason McIntyre <jmc_(_at_)_kerhand_(_dot_)_co_(_dot_)_uk>
- Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 12:06:29 +0000
- Mail-followup-to: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Fri, Dec 23, 2005 at 02:45:04AM +0100, Han Boetes wrote:
> > and since the `=' is optional, i'm not sure your diff is a helpful
> > addition.
> Even though it's not entirely correct it saves the reader of the
> manpage a lot searching. This is something you mostly won't have
> to look up.
> Just my E0.02
well, there is a valid argument that we could make the description of -o
more helpful. i believe its usage is about as good as we are going to
get, but there might be room for improving the wording.
let me think about it for a bit...
Visit your host, monkey.org