Subject: Please Update Your Account Information

From: "Credit Union" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 19:14:41 -0500

Credit Union is constantly working to ensure security by regularly
screening the accounts in our system. We recently reviewed your account,
and we need more information to help us provide you with secure service.
Until we can collect this information, your access to sensitive account
features will be limited. We would like to restore your access as soon
as possible, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):
* We would like to ensure that your account was not accessed by an
unauthorized third party. Because protecting the security of your
account is our primary concern, we have limited access to sensitive
Credit Union account features. We understand that this may be an
inconvenience but please understand that this temporary limitation is
for your protection.

(Your case ID for this reason is PCU1-232-198-42152)

At Credit Union, one of our most important responsibilities to you, our
customer, is the safekeeping of the nonpublic personal ("confidential")
information you have entrusted to us and using this information in a
responsible manner. Appropriate use of the confidential information you
provide us is also at the heart of our ability to provide you with
exceptional personal service whenever you contact us.

How can I restore my account access?

Please confirm your identity here: Restore My Online Banking and complete the "Steps to Remove Limitations."

Completing all of the checklist items will automatically restore your
account access.