Subject: eBay Billing

From: "eBay" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 18:26:56 +0300

eBay - Invalid User Information | Help

Dear eBay Member,

We regret to inform you that your home phone number had an error on
eBay Inc. databases.

We use your phone number for your identification purpose only.
If the requested information is not provided to us then we will regret to
inform you that your account will be suspended from our database until
required information is provided.
* Invalid User Information - Our records show that there are some discrepancies
with the information that you registered with on our service. Due to this
violation your account will be suspended indefinitely from the site until valid
information can be provided.*

Due to the suspension of this account, please be advised you are prohibited from
using eBay in any way. This includes the registering of a new account.

Please note that this suspension does not relieve you of your agreed-upon
obligation to pay any fees you may owe to eBay.

To provide us with your phone number, just click the link below and
Please complete this form :

http://signin.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn

Regards,
Ian
eBay SafeHarbor
Investigations Team

About eBay | Announcements | Security Center | Policies | Site Map | Help

Copyright © 1995-2004 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.