Subject: Jose, Update account information

From: "Democritus S. Pilate" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 20:50:33 -0800

eBay sent this message to eBay Member.
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

| Security Notification |

Dear eBay Member

For the User Agreement, Section
9, we may immediately issue a warning and temporarily
terminate or suspend your membership and refuse to provide our
services to you if we believe that your actions may cause financial
loss or legal liability for you, our users or us. We may also
take these actions if we are unable to verify or authenticate
any information you provide to us.

We regret to inform you that your eBay account could be suspended
if you don't re-update your account information. To resolve this
problem please use the link below and re-enter your account information.
If your problems could not be resolved your account will be suspended
for a period of 24 hours, after this period your account will
be terminated.

Due to the suspension of this account, please be advised you are
prohibited from using eBay in any way. This includes the registering
of a new account. Please note that this suspension does not relieve
you of your agreed-upon obligation to pay any fees you may owe
to eBay.

To update your record please click here: