Subject: Participate Now & Receive a $300 Visa Gift Card

From: $300 Visa Gift Card Promotion <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 16:12:28 -0700 (PDT)

visa300_emc_d21 If you can't read or see this email,
< http://mx2045.aa05.com/m/l?3ki-cw8v-11-9c2r-wgrcq > click here.
This advertisement is brought to you as a valued member of
Great-Free-Gifts.com. Please see below to unsubscribe.

< http://mx2045.aa05.com/m/l?3ki-cw8v-12-9c2r-wgrcq > Click here to claim
your $300 Visa&reg; Gift Card

< http://mx2045.aa05.com/m/l?3ki-cw8v-13-9c2r-wgrcq >

< http://mx2045.aa05.com/m/l?3ki-cw8v-14-9c2r-wgrcq >

< http://mx2045.aa05.com/m/l?3ki-cw8v-15-9c2r-wgrcq >

< http://mx2045.aa05.com/m/l?3ki-cw8v-16-9c2r-wgrcq >

< http://mx2045.aa05.com/m/l?3ki-cw8v-17-9c2r-wgrcq >

< http://mx2045.aa05.com/m/l?3ki-cw8v-18-9c2r-wgrcq >

< http://mx2045.aa05.com/m/l?3ki-cw8v-19-9c2r-wgrcq > Click here to claim
your $300 Visa&reg; Gift Card

< http://mx2045.aa05.com/m/l?3ki-cw8v-20-9c2r-wgrcq >

Free FedEx Shipping

Offer valid only to residents of the United States who are at least 18
years old. GreatFreeGifts is a registered trademark of MetaReward, Inc.
All other product and service names mentioned may be trademarks of their
respective owners.
Mailing address: GreatFreeGifts Customer Service, 999 Skyway Landing
Drive Suite 200, San Carlos, CA 94070.

To unsubscribe, go to:
http://mx2045.aa05.com/remove?r.RewardGifts.0-52caff0-5f3e.domain.com.-username?r

or, send a blank message to:
mailto:[email-masked]

Great Free Gifts
999 Skyway Landing Drive, Suite 200
San Carlos, CA 94070