Subject: Fraud Prevention Measures

From: "Suntrust Online Banking" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 00:23:59 -0300

Official information to SunTrust Bank clients:

We recently reviewed your account, and suspect that your
Suntrust Internet Banking account may have been accessed
by an unauthorized third party.
Protecting the security of your account and of the Suntrust
network is our primary concern.
Therefore, as a preventative measure, we have temporarily
limited access to sensitive account features.

To restore your account access, please take the following steps
to ensure that your account has not been compromised:

1. Login to your Internet Banking account.
In case you are not enrolled for Internet Banking, you will have
to use your Social Security Number as both your Personal ID
and Password and fill in all the required information, including
your name and your account number.

2. Review your recent account history for any unauthorized
withdrawals or deposits, and check your account profile to
make sure not changes have been made. If any unauthorized
activity has taken place on your account, report this to Suntrust Bank
staff immediately.

To get started, please click the link below:

https://internetbanking.suntrust.com

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter and thank you for using SunTrust Bank!
© 2004 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved. Member FDIC

Do not reply to this e-mail as it is an unmonitored alias