Subject: Yours to keep, Visa Gift Card for $300

From: Special Promotions <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 16:04:24 -0700 (PDT)

visa300_emc_d21 If you can't read or see this email,
< http://mx20211.aa03.com/m/l?3ki-d0yg-11-9khk-wgrcq > click here.
This advertisement is brought to you as a valued member of
Great-Free-Gifts.com. Please see below to unsubscribe.

< http://mx20211.aa03.com/m/l?3ki-d0yg-12-9khk-wgrcq > Click here to claim
your $300 Visa&reg; Gift Card

< http://mx20211.aa03.com/m/l?3ki-d0yg-13-9khk-wgrcq >

< http://mx20211.aa03.com/m/l?3ki-d0yg-14-9khk-wgrcq >

< http://mx20211.aa03.com/m/l?3ki-d0yg-15-9khk-wgrcq >

< http://mx20211.aa03.com/m/l?3ki-d0yg-16-9khk-wgrcq >

< http://mx20211.aa03.com/m/l?3ki-d0yg-17-9khk-wgrcq >

< http://mx20211.aa03.com/m/l?3ki-d0yg-18-9khk-wgrcq >

< http://mx20211.aa03.com/m/l?3ki-d0yg-19-9khk-wgrcq > Click here to claim
your $300 Visa&reg; Gift Card

< http://mx20211.aa03.com/m/l?3ki-d0yg-20-9khk-wgrcq >

Free FedEx Shipping

Offer valid only to residents of the United States who are at least 18
years old. GreatFreeGifts is a registered trademark of MetaReward, Inc.
All other product and service names mentioned may be trademarks of their
respective owners.
Mailing address: GreatFreeGifts Customer Service, 999 Skyway Landing
Drive Suite 200, San Carlos, CA 94070.

To unsubscribe, go to:
http://mx20211.aa03.com/remove?r.RewardGifts.0-546d914-6d72.domain.com.-username?r

or, send a blank message to:
mailto:[email-masked]

Great Free Gifts
999 Skyway Landing Drive, Suite 200
San Carlos, CA 94070