Subject: username, Receive your Complimentary Visa Gift Card

From: Visa Gift Card Giveaway <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 22:00:06 -0500 (EST)

Participation Confirmation #32-157336252
To: [email-masked]

Congrats, You've been selected to receive a $300 Visa Gift Card at "No Cost" from YourSmartRewards.

This is a Limited Time promotion, please http://theuseful.com/rd_p?p=97999&t=318&c=YourSmartRewards-Visa-Generic&a=em.2623 before it's too late!

Best Wishes,

Barbara Smith
Reward Representative
YourSmartRewards

===========================
This promotion is sponsored exclusively by YourSmartRewards
and is subject to participation terms and conditions. Receipt
of the membership incentive gift requires completion of offer
terms, including: age and residency requirements, registration
with a valid email address, completion of user survey, sponsor
promotions and shipping address verification. Upon completion
of all requirements, we will promptly ship your membership
incentive gift to your verified shipping address. You may
review the status of your account via the member account area
at anytime. Participation eligibility is restricted to US
residents 18 and over. The trademark owners above have not
endorsed this promotion, nor are they affiliated or connected
with this promotion in any way. This is a limited time
promotion and may expire in the near future. Restrictions
may apply. If you no longer wish to receive YourSmartRewards
emails, go to the http://e.theuseful.com/r/yoursmartrewards page on the YourSmartRewards
site, or you can write us at: YourSmartRewards, 4846 N.
University Drive #323, Lauderhill, FL 33351, USA.

You received this communication since you joined TheUseful or an
affiliate on 2005-02-18 for [email-masked]. If you no longer
desire to receive coupons, gifts and deals:
http://e.theuseful.com/57336252/2632/u/?e=[email-masked]

14545 J Military Trail #189 Delray Beach, FL  33484