Subject: username: Instant Approval Visa Card from IMPACT!

From: "Instant Approval" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 15:59:00 -0400

Dear username,

If you have ever needed a Visa Card but worried that your credit may be
holding you back, now is your chance to get one!

Its easy as 1 2 3 with the IMPACT Visa Card! Just stop on by our site and in
30 seconds you're approved!

http://c.myfreegiftsource.com/FT_1133U?email=username_at_domain.com&_a=c&k=n 

IMPACT can help you with their Stored Value Card. With No Employment
Required you're Instantly Approved!

http://c.myfreegiftsource.com/FT_1133U?email=username_at_domain.com&_a=c&k=n 

Looking for that alternative for Traveler's Cheques then look no further.
With The IMPACT Visa Card you are all set to travel. It's accepted millions
of places worldwide. Plus you can load your Visa Card up to $10,000.00 and
you do not have to deal with having to fill out the Cheques. Just sign your
name and go.

http://c.myfreegiftsource.com/FT_1133U?email=username_at_domain.com&_a=c&k=n 

Sincerely,

Your New Offers Department

If you wish to stop these offers
http://c.myfreegiftsource.com/WIN_2923N?email=username_at_domain.com&_a=c&k=n&q=y&campaign=impl&list_id=94&date=2005-04-26  
Impact c/o
Impulse Marketing Group 1100 Hammond Drive NE Suite 410A - 202 Atlanta,
Georgia 30328

This is a commercial email message.

To no longer get these messages from MaxMoolahNews, please send a blank email to: [email-masked]
To report spam, please email [email-masked].

OR Send a postal mail to: 

1285 Avenue of the Americas Suite #3542
New York, NY 10019