Subject: Huntington Bank - Security Update Notification.

From: "Huntington Bank" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 09:30:39 +0200

Dear Huntington valued member,

During our regular update verification of the Internet Banking Accounts, we could not verify your current
information, either your information has been changed or incomplete, as a result your access to use our service
has been limited. Please update your information.

Login to your Huntington Bank Internet Banking whit your user id and password.
Confirm your identity, as a customer of Huntington Bank.

https://onlinebanking.huntington.com/security/login.asp

If you are not enrolled for Huntington Bank Internet Banking, Get started today! Complete the steps below and
take advantage of our online services today!

Go to http://www.huntington.com and enroll for Huntington Internet Banking.
Select your account details: Username and Password (case sensitive).
After your enrollment process is complete you will be able to access your account in 24-48 hours.

https://onlinebanking.huntington.com/enroll.asp

If you still need assistance, just click the "Help" button within Internet Banking, or contact us. We're here to help
you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender
® and Huntington® are federally registered service marks of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated.
© 2005 Huntington Bancshares Incorporated

HLWNBIULDXEDCVYENRRHDOTNSUUERYUSTMLOHY