Subject: Action Required -- Credit/Debit Card Expiration Reminder

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 01:48:37 +0300

Hello eBay user,

This is a courtesy reminder that the following credit/debit card on
file for your eBay account will soon expire:

EBay Account ID:  E000125151608-702
Card:  MSC XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
Expiration Date:  00/00
Date Reminder Issued:  122404

In order to receive uninterrupted service, please update this
information by follow the link below:

https://login.personal.ebay.com/logon/logon.asp?dd=1&Update&Your&Info

To update your credit/debit card information:
-   Go to the eBay Home page
-   Select My eBay and logon with your eBay User ID and Password
-   Select the Accounts Tab
-   Select Use a credit card for automatic payments (you will need
to logon again)
-   Update your credit card information following instructions on
the next page

Thank you for using eBay.

Regards,
eBay International AG