Subject: Union Planters - Personal Security Alert!

From: "Union Planters Bank" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 17:53:13 -0700

| | |

| |

Dear Union Planters Customer,

In order to maintain the safety and integrity of our Union Planters
community, we have issued the following warning.
It came to our attention that your account may be suspected of fraud.
We ask our users with exposed accounts to confirm their identity with
Union Planters every once in a while, in order to upkeep the safety
of our environment.
If the submitted information will fail to match our records for three
times, your account will be suspended until further notice.
If you will fail to confirm your identity within the next 48 hours,
your account will be suspended until further notice.

Please follow the link below and confirm your account information:
https://upib.unionplanters.com/upib/

This instruction has been sent to all bank customers and is obligatory to fallow.

Thank you,

Customer Support Service

Union Planters Bank Service Member FDIC

| | |

GVYNRZBPELGYOKKENDQOZRDHBTLTZOCIZPCNGG