Subject: Account Review Required

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 17:33:11 -0200

Dear PayPal Member,

PayPal is committed to maintaining a safe environment for its community of
buyers and sellers. To protect the security of your account, PayPal employs
some of the most advanced security systems in the world and our anti-fraud
teams regularly screen the PayPal system for unusual activity.

Recently, our Account Review Team identified some unusual activity in your
account. In accordance with PayPal User Agreement and to ensure that your
account has not been compromised, we require you to confirm your account information.
This is a fraud prevention measure meant to ensure that your account is safe.
Please click on the link below and follow the instructions
to complete the account confirmation process.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-run.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that
this is a security measure meant to help protect you and your account. We
apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
PayPal Account Review Department