Subject: Amazon Account Update Required

From: "Amazon.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 07:03:42 +0300

Dear customer,

Greetings from Amazon Payments. This is a note to let you know that we
are having difficulty verifying some of your credit card information.
The institution that issued your credit card has not yet authorized
its use.

There is no reason to believe anything is amiss with your credit card.
Errors such as this are usually the result of a small detail in the
name, expiration date, or ZIP code information you submitted not
matching the records at the credit card institution. We suggest that
you contact the institution to verify your account information.

Once confirmed, please follow the link below to resubmit your credit
card information. We recommend using the "Enter new credit card"
option when prompted : click here

Thank you for selling at Amazon.com.

Amazon.com ! Customer Service
http://www.amazon.com

NOTE: This message was sent to you by an automated e-mail system.
Please don't reply to it.