Subject: TKO NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Possible Unauthorized Account Use -

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 00:59:34 +0200

Dear eBay User,

Due to recent activity, including possible unauthorized listings, we
have temporarily suspended activity on your account in order to allow us
to investigate this matter further. Please follow the Account Theft
"Security Link" in order to confirm your identity and unblock your ebay
account.

You can reach the Account Theft page by following the "Security Link" below:

https://secure.ebay.com/eBayISAPI.dll?action=verify&id=00626654&user=

After you have entered this information, the next available representative
will assist you. We will contact you by email after we have received your
response.

Please allow at least 24 hours for an email reply. Emailing us prior to
receiving our reply will result in an additional delay.

If you received this notice and you are not the authorized account holder,
please be aware that it is in violation of eBay policy to represent oneself
as another eBay user. Such action may also be in violation of local, national,
and/or international law. eBay is committed to assist law enforcement with
any inquiries related to attempts to misappropriate personal information with
the intent to commit fraud or theft. Information will be provided at the request
of law enforcement agencies to ensure that perpetrators are prosecuted to the
fullest extent of the law.

Regards,

Safeharbor Department
eBay Inc.