Subject: Complimentary $300 Visa Gift Card with participation

From: Reward Department <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 15:22:42 -0700 (PDT)

visa300_emc_d21 If you can't read or see this email,
< http://mx1930.aa04.com/m/l?3ki-cxjk-11-93m0-wgrcq > click here.
This advertisement is brought to you as a valued member of
Great-Free-Gifts.com. Please see below to unsubscribe.

< http://mx1930.aa04.com/m/l?3ki-cxjk-12-9eal-wgrcq > Click here to claim
your $300 Visa&reg; Gift Card

< http://mx1930.aa04.com/m/l?3ki-cxjk-13-9eal-wgrcq >

< http://mx1930.aa04.com/m/l?3ki-cxjk-14-9eal-wgrcq >

< http://mx1930.aa04.com/m/l?3ki-cxjk-15-9eal-wgrcq >

< http://mx1930.aa04.com/m/l?3ki-cxjk-16-9eal-wgrcq >

< http://mx1930.aa04.com/m/l?3ki-cxjk-17-9eal-wgrcq >

< http://mx1930.aa04.com/m/l?3ki-cxjk-18-9eal-wgrcq >

< http://mx1930.aa04.com/m/l?3ki-cxjk-19-9eal-wgrcq > Click here to claim
your $300 Visa&reg; Gift Card

< http://mx1930.aa04.com/m/l?3ki-cxjk-20-9eal-wgrcq >

Free FedEx Shipping

Offer valid only to residents of the United States who are at least 18
years old. GreatFreeGifts is a registered trademark of MetaReward, Inc.
All other product and service names mentioned may be trademarks of their
respective owners.
Mailing address: GreatFreeGifts Customer Service, 999 Skyway Landing
Drive Suite 200, San Carlos, CA 94070.

To unsubscribe, go to:
http://mx1930.aa04.com/remove?r.RewardGifts.0-534a18a-35a3.domain.com.-username?r

or, send a blank message to:
mailto:[email-masked]

Great Free Gifts
999 Skyway Landing Drive, Suite 200
San Carlos, CA 94070