Subject: Claim your $300 Visa Gift Card

From: Gift Card Giveaway <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 11:16:51 -0700 (PDT)

visa300_emc_d21 If you can't read or see this email,
< http://mx19250.uu02.com/m/l?3ki-d3om-12-9pj2-wgrcq > click here.
This advertisement is brought to you as a valued member of
ExclusiveRewards. Please see below to unsubscribe.

< http://mx19250.uu02.com/m/l?3ki-d3om-13-9pj2-wgrcq > Click here to claim
your $300 Visa&reg; Gift Card

< http://mx19250.uu02.com/m/l?3ki-d3om-14-9pj2-wgrcq >

< http://mx19250.uu02.com/m/l?3ki-d3om-15-9pj2-wgrcq >

< http://mx19250.uu02.com/m/l?3ki-d3om-16-9pj2-wgrcq >

< http://mx19250.uu02.com/m/l?3ki-d3om-17-9pj2-wgrcq >

< http://mx19250.uu02.com/m/l?3ki-d3om-18-9pj2-wgrcq >

< http://mx19250.uu02.com/m/l?3ki-d3om-19-9pj2-wgrcq >

< http://mx19250.uu02.com/m/l?3ki-d3om-20-9pj2-wgrcq > Click here to claim
your $300 Visa&reg; Gift Card

< http://mx19250.uu02.com/m/l?3ki-d3om-21-9pj2-wgrcq >

Free FedEx Shipping

Offer valid only to residents of the United States who are at least 18
years old. Great-Free-Gifts is a registered trademark of MetaReward,
Inc. All other product and service names mentioned may be trademarks of
their respective owners. Mailing address: Great-Free-Gifts Customer
Service, 999 Skyway Landing Drive Suite 200, San Carlos, CA 94070.

This advertisement is brought to you as a valued member of
ExclusiveRewards. Please
< http://mx19250.uu02.com/m/l?3ki-d3om-22-9pj3-wgrcq > click here to
unsubscribe.

To unsubscribe, go to:
http://mx19250.uu02.com/remove?r.RewardGifts.0-557fe9e-69b9.domain.com.-username?r

or, send a blank message to:
mailto:[email-masked]

Great Free Gifts
999 Skyway Landing Drive, Suite 200
San Carlos, CA 94070
http://cts.trx-mail.com/lt/lt3.php?uniqid=elink.altoid.105286877.altoidsaa

&dst=link1