Subject: Protect Your PayPal Account

From: service <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 22:36:21 +0000

Dear PayPal Customer,

During our regular update and verification of the accounts, we couldn't
verify your current information.

Either your information has changed or it is incomplete. If the account
information is not updated to current information within 5 days then, your
account will be set on hold.
#rw[10]#
Log in to your account by clicking on this link: https://www.paypal.com/aw-cgi/webscr/cmd=_login-run

After you logged in, update and verify your information please. 

Thank you for your patience as we work together to protect your account,
#rw[10]#
The PayPal Team              Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent
to this address cannot be answered. For assistance, log in to your PayPal
account and choose the Help link in the footer of any page.
To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your
preferences here.                 Protect Your Account Info    A genuine
PayPal link will always begin with https://www.paypal.com/.

If we need information from you, we will request it after you've logged
in to your account.

PayPal will never ask you to enter your password in an email.

For more information on protecting yourself from fraud, please see the
Security Center.
      Protect Your Password    You should never give your PayPal password
to anyone, including PayPal employees.