Subject: username, Participation Confirmation #32-157336252

From: $300 Visa Card Giveaway <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 22:34:25 -0400 (EDT)

Congrats, You've been selected to participate in YourSmartRewards' Free* Visa. Gift Card promotion.

To claim your $300 Visa. Gift Card, please visit:

http://theuseful.com/rd_p?p=97999&t=319&c=YourSmartRewards-Visa-Generic&a=em.2694

This is Limited Time promotion, please claim your Sony© PSP. before it's too late!

Best Wishes,

Barbara Smith
Reward Representative
YourSmartRewards

===========================
This promotion is sponsored exclusively by YourSmartRewards
and is subject to participation terms and conditions. Receipt
of the membership incentive gift requires completion of offer
terms, including: age and residency requirements, registration
with a valid email address, completion of user survey, sponsor
promotions and shipping address verification. Upon completion
of all requirements, we will promptly ship your membership
incentive gift to your verified shipping address. You may
review the status of your account via the member account area
at anytime. Participation eligibility is restricted to US
residents 18 and over. The trademark owners above have not
endorsed this promotion, nor are they affiliated or connected
with this promotion in any way. This is a limited time
promotion and may expire in the near future. Restrictions
may apply. If you no longer wish to receive YourSmartRewards
emails, visit the un-subscribe page on the YourSmartRewards
site, or you can write us at: YourSmartRewards, 4846 N.
University Drive #323, Lauderhill, FL 33351, USA.
http://e.theuseful.com/r/yoursmartrewards

You received this email since you joined TheUseful or an
affiliate site on 2005-02-18 for [email-masked]. If you no longer
desire to receive coupons, gifts and discounts:
http://e.theuseful.com/57336252/2694/u/?e=[email-masked]

14545 J Military Trail #189 Delray Beach, FL  33484