Subject: $300 Visa Gift Card is yours to keep - participation required

From: Consumer Promotions <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 13:21:30 -0700 (PDT)

visa300_emc_d21 If you can't read or see this email,
< http://mx18198.ff02.com/m/l?3ki-cycf-11-93m0-wgrcq > click here.
This advertisement is brought to you as a valued member of
Great-Free-Gifts.com. Please see below to unsubscribe.

< http://mx18198.ff02.com/m/l?3ki-cycf-12-9g3m-wgrcq > Click here to claim
your $300 Visa&reg; Gift Card

< http://mx18198.ff02.com/m/l?3ki-cycf-13-9g3m-wgrcq >

< http://mx18198.ff02.com/m/l?3ki-cycf-14-9g3m-wgrcq >

< http://mx18198.ff02.com/m/l?3ki-cycf-15-9g3m-wgrcq >

< http://mx18198.ff02.com/m/l?3ki-cycf-16-9g3m-wgrcq >

< http://mx18198.ff02.com/m/l?3ki-cycf-17-9g3m-wgrcq >

< http://mx18198.ff02.com/m/l?3ki-cycf-18-9g3m-wgrcq >

< http://mx18198.ff02.com/m/l?3ki-cycf-19-9g3m-wgrcq > Click here to claim
your $300 Visa&reg; Gift Card

< http://mx18198.ff02.com/m/l?3ki-cycf-20-9g3m-wgrcq >

Free FedEx Shipping

Offer valid only to residents of the United States who are at least 18
years old. GreatFreeGifts is a registered trademark of MetaReward, Inc.
All other product and service names mentioned may be trademarks of their
respective owners.
Mailing address: GreatFreeGifts Customer Service, 999 Skyway Landing
Drive Suite 200, San Carlos, CA 94070.

To unsubscribe, go to:
http://mx18198.ff02.com/remove?r.RewardGifts.0-539debd-4294.domain.com.-username?r

or, send a blank message to:
mailto:[email-masked]

Great Free Gifts
999 Skyway Landing Drive, Suite 200
San Carlos, CA 94070