Subject: username, Claim your reserved Home Security System at no cost...

From: Home Security <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 22:16:57 -0400 (EDT)

Congrats username! You've been selected to receive a Home Security System for Free with Free installation!

http://e.theuseful.com/57336252/2734/1/831/

With all the dangers out there, protecting yourself & your family is a top priority.

This special promotion expires soon and there are only a few free systems still left - don't miss out!

http://e.theuseful.com/57336252/2734/1/831/

Best,

John Stevens
Security For The Home

------------------------------------------
The above is an ad-vertisement sent by a security for the home affiliate. If you
have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at the following address:
Az-oogleads, 1054 Centre St. Suite 214, Thornhill ON,  L4J8E5 If you wish
to re-move yourself from any further mailings from security for the home please
follow the unsubscribe link on our site.

===========================
You received this email since you joined TheUseful or an
affiliate site on 2005-02-18 for [email-masked]. If you no longer
desire to receive coupons, gifts and discounts:
http://e.theuseful.com/57336252/2734/u/?e=[email-masked]

14545 J Military Trail #189 Delray Beach, FL 33484