Subject: Dear Value Subscribers

From: "Email Administrator" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 15:35:31 +0100 (CET)

Dear Value Subscribers,

This mail is to inform all our Subscriber that we will be maintaining and
upgrading our website in a couple of days from now. As a Subscriber you
are required to send us your Email account details to enable us know if
you are still making use of your mailbox.Be informed that we will be
deleting all mail accounts that is not functioning to enable us create
more space for new subscribers, You are to send your mail account details
which are as  follows:

Notice:Your Email account will be expired after 48 hours, if you do not
re-validate or update your account. Please do co-operate with us so we can
serve you better, contact the administrator!!****
Information Required:

Your Full Names:
Email address:
User Name:
Password:
Confirm Your Password:
Alternative Email :

To avoid deleting your valid account from our DATA BASE, Please understand
that we doing this maintaince to create space for new subscribers.Failure
to do this will immediately render your email address deactivated from our
database.

Thank You.
Email Administrator
Warning Code :ID67565434.