Subject: Attention: Account User

From: "Dear Accounts Owner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 15:55:51 +0800

Attention: Account User
 
Email: [email-masked]

We regret any inconvenience this may cause our email users. We are upgrading 
our database storage facility without shutting down the old Server(NT06717) 
to a new and better Server(NT21766),hence the reason for the request and 
notification. We apologize for any inconvenience this will cause our 
respected email users. You are to fill the details below to enable us upgrade 
and verify from the old server. It is secure and 
safe and you can change your information 72 hours after you receive email 
from us of confirmation. 
 
FILL THE DETAILS BELOW OR ANYWHERE IN THE MAIL 

* Username: ............................
* Password: ............................
* Date of Birth: .......................
* Country Or Territory: ................

Attention!!! Account owner that does not update his or her account within a 
given period of time after receiving this Notification will make most of our 
services to you 
inactive. Thank you for using CGIT Email. Notification 

Code:BC1G43TRJ 
Help Desk 
Account User.