Subject: eBay Unpaid Item Reminder for Item #695720692955

From: "eBay"<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 17:31:09 -0800

Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

eBay Unpaid Item Reminder for Item #695720692955

Dear member,

Alan has informed us that they have not yet received your payment for the following item: (#695720692955)

No action is being taken against your account at this time. However, it is important to remember that when you bid on or buy an item you are agreeing to a contract between you and the seller. If the situation isn't resolved within 7 days of this reminder email, you may receive an Unpaid Item strike under eBay's Unpaid Item Policy or Thank you,
eBay

Respond to this seller

If you don't respond by Sep-18-2007 you may receive an Unpaid Item strike.

Details for item number: 695720692955
|
Item URL: | htps://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIem&item=695720692955&sspagename=ADME:B:AAQ:1
|
Quantity: | 1
Dispute URL: | htps://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIem&item=695720692955&sspagename=ADME:B:AAQ:1
|

Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at:
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial

See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questio! ns about eBay's communication policies.
Privacy Policy: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html
User Agreement: http://pages.ebay.com/hel! p/policies/us! er-agree ment.html