Subject: You Won $225 With PayPal !

From: "PayPal"<[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 06:48:40 -0500

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

You have been chosen by PayPal Online departament to take part in our quick and easy 5
question surveys.

In return we will send $225 to your PayPal account and will be processing it in within 5 working days - Just for your
time!

This survey has been sent only to a few people from our random generator!

Helping us better to understand how our customers feel,benefits everyone.With the information collected we can decide
to direct a number of changes to improve and expand our online services.

As part of PayPal`s commitment to excellence,we want to make sure we met your needs during our conversation.
Would you please take a minute to answer a few questions to let us know how we did?

Claim your rewards here

Once you log in, you il be provided with steps to claim your rewards. The system will validate the information that
you entered with our records. If you are unable to validate the information electronically,you may no longer be able
to recive this rewards.

PayPal, as the party who controls the data collected in this survey,may use your responses togheter with existing
data it has about you to ensure its products and services meet your needs. PayPal will treat data collected from
you in accordance with PayPal`s privacy policy.

Copyright © 1999-2007  PayPal. All rights reserved.