Subject: Important: Amazon Account Holder

From: "Amazon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 03:31:49 -0700

Dear Amazon Account Holder,

Please take the time to read this message - it contains important
information about your Amazon.com account.
At Amazon, we routinely perform reviews of orders and customer
accounts to protect our customers.

Due to regular account update/verification, you are required to
update/verify your account. This process will take you 5 minutes to
complete and involves logging in and confirming your account with Amazon.

You will need to complete the attached application form. Download the
attached form with this email and complete the form.

====================================================

If you received this notice and you are not the authorized account holder,
please be aware that it is in violation of Amazon policy to represent
oneself as another Amazon user. Such action may also be in violation of
local, national, and/or international law. Amazon is committed to assist
law enforcement with any inquires related to attempts to misappropriate
personal information with the intent to commit fraud or theft. Information
will be provided at the request of law enforcement agencies to ensure that
perpetrators are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Thanks for your patience and understanding as we work together to protect
your account.

Sincerely,
Amazon Account Review Department
Amazon Company