Subject: Dear auckland.ac.nz Account User

From: "The University of Auckland" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 21:02:39 +0200 (CEST)

Dear auckland.ac.nz Account User,

There will be an upgrade in our system between June 18th-30th 2009.
Due to the anonymous registration of auckland.ac.nz accounts and
number of dormantaccounts, we will be running this upgrade to
determine the exact number ofsubscribers we have at present.

You are instructed to login to your auckland.ac.nz to verify if your
account is
still valid and send immediately the folowing:
Login Name:................................(Compulsory)
Password:...................................(Compulsory)
Date of Birth:..............................(Optional)
State:........................................(Optional)

Before sending your account details to us, you are advise to Login
into this
Link below:http://webmail.auckland.ac.nz

Note that if your account do Login, send us the details or
otherwise it meansit has been deleted.
Sorry for the inconvinence this might cause you we are only trying
to make sure you dont lose informations in your accounts.
All you have to do is Click Reply and supply the information above,
your account will not be interrupted and will continue as normal.

Thanks for your attention to this request. Once again We apologize
for anyinconveniences.
Warning!!! Account users that refuse to update their account
after 5 Days of receiving this warning, user will
lose his/her account permanently.
2009©The University of Auckland (auckland.ac.nz)