Subject: Bank of America - Restore your account access

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 16:38:51 -0500

Your Online Banking is Blocked

We recently review your account, and suspect that your Bank of America
account may have been accessed by an authorized third party. Protecting
the security of your account is our primary concern. Therefore, as a
preventative measure, we have temporarily limited access to sensitive
account features.

To restore your account access, we need you confirm your identity.

To do so we need you to follow the link below and proceed to confirm your information:

https://www.bankofamerica.com/cgi-bin/imcpprd.dll/Ctrl.jsp?UseBVCookie=Yes

Thank you for your patience as we work together to protect your account.

Thank you.

You can help us provide you with the most relevant information by
taking a moment to tell us your e-mail preferences.
And of course you can unsubscribe at any time.
Remember, Bank Of America is committed to your security and protection.
To find out more, take a look at our Information Security section
under Privacy and Security on the Web site