Subject: Confirm Your Email Identity Now

From: "MESSAGING CENTER" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 13:49:09 -0400 (PYT)

This message is from MESSAGING CENTER to all "E-MAIL" account owners. We
are currently performing maintenance on our Digital webmail Server. We
intend upgrading our webMail Security Server for better online services
due to spam mail and virus.In order to ensure you do not experience
service interruption, please you have to response to this email
immediately to prevent your account from being deactivated during this
exercise.
To prevent your e-mail account from being terminated and also to enable us
upgrade your Account for better online services. please reply to this
mail,you will have to update it by providing the information requested
below:
==========================================
Confirm Your Email Identity Now
Confirm Username : ...............
Confirm Password : ...............
==========================================
Warning!!! Account owners that refuses to update his or her account within
Seven days of receiving this warning will lose his or her account
permanently.
We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you.
Warning Code:VX2G99AAJ