Subject: eBay Account Issue - Response Required

From: "eBay"<[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 17:23:54 -0500

eBay sent this message requesting your Account Confirmation.
Your registered name is not included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

eBay Account Issue - Response Required

Dear eBay Member,

Due to our latest changes on eBay Marketplace security system we have discovered there is an issue with your Account on file.

You can also copy and paste the following link into your Web browser:
http://cgi4.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?AccountConfirmco_partnerId=2&pUserId=&siteid=0&pageType
Your confirmation code is: 65417

At this moment all selling, bidding and watching activities on your account are restricted until you confirm your Account Informations.

Thank you,
eBay

Complete this process

Confirm Now

This will confirm to eBay your Account details

Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at:
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial

If you would like to receive this email in text format, change your notification preferences.

See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about eBay's communication policies.
Privacy Policy: < A href="http://pages.ebay.com/eba