Subject: IMPORTANT CUSTOMER SUPPORT INFORMATION

From: "Bank of America"<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:41:50 +0800

Dear+Bank+Of+America+Customer,

+This+is+your+official+notification+from+Bank Of America+that+the+service(s)+listed+below

+will+be+deactivated+and+deleted+if+not+renewed+immediately.+Previous+notifications+have
+been+sent+to+the+AccessOnline+Contact+assigned+to+this+account.+As+the+Primary+Contact,+you
+must+renew+the+service(s)+listed+below+or+it+will+be+deactivated+and+deleted. Renew+now

+SERVICE+:+Bank Of America AccessOnlineR.
mmEXPIRATION:+September 12,+2007

+Thank+you,

Bank Of America Online+Support.

+*****************************************************************************
+IMPORTANT+CUSTOMER+SUPPORT+INFORMATION
+*****************************************************************************

Please+do+not+reply+to+this+email.+This+mailbox+is+not+monitored+and+you+will+not+receive+a+response.+
For+assistance,+log+in+to+your+Bank Of America+account+andmm
To+receive+email+notifications+in+plain+text+instead+of+HTML,+update+your+preferences+here.

Bank Of America+Email+ID+PP4328

Copyright+1999-2007+Bank Of America.+All+rights+reserved.+