Subject: Dear Account Owner,

From: Webmail Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 02:10:50 +0700

-- 
Dear Account Owner,

This message is from the Webmail Customer Care Services to all account  
owners. We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail center. We  
are deleting all unused Account to create more space for new one.

To prevent your account from closing you will have to update it below  
so that we will know that it's a present used account.

Confirm Your Account Below,

Email Username:.......................................
Email Password:.......................................
Date of Birth:.......................................
Country or Territory:........................

Warning!!! Email owner that refuses to update his or her Email  
Account,within 24Hours of receiving this warning will lose his or her  
Email account permanently.

Thank you for using,
Webmail Team,
WEBMAIL BETA.

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.