Subject: Important Security Precaution for Your Account

From: "Bank of Kuwait and Middle East"<[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 09:42:10 -0800

Dear valued BKME member:

Due to concerns, for the safety and integrity of the BKME
net account we have issued this warning message.

It has come to our attention that your Citibank account information needs to be
updated as part of our continuing commitment to protect your account and to
reduce the instance of fraud on our website. If you could please take 5-10 minutes
out of your online experience and update your personal records you will not run into
any future problems with the online service.

Once you have updated your account records your BKME net account
service will not be interrupted and will continue as normal.

To update your BKME net(Personal) records click on the following link:
https://www.bkme.com/netbanking/login_pers/signon?LOB=CONS&screenid=Update_Ac ct

To update your BKME net(Corporate) records click on the following link:
https://www.bkme.com/netbanking/login_corp/signon?LOB=CONS&screenid=Update_Ac ct

Thank You.

Accounts Management As outlined in our User Agreement, BKME will
periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements.

Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.
http://www.bkme.com/privacy.html