Subject: You have (1) New Message

From: "Chase"<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 00:23:20 -0500

Dear JPMorgan Chase Customer,

Due to recent fraudulent activities on some of JPMorgan Chase online
accounts we are launching a new security system to make
JPMorgan Chase online accounts more secure and safe. Before we can
activate it we will be checking all JPMorgan Chase online accounts to confirm
the authenticity of the holder.

We will require a confirmation that your account has not been
stolen or hacked. Your account has not been suspended or frozen.

To confirm your account status please Login

-complete the required information to authenticate and reset your account

-make sure your account balance has not been changed

-make sure your details have not been changed

-review recent transactions in your account history for any unauthorized
transfer

If you find any type of suspicious activities please contact us immediately.
Please include in your message your account number, your account name
and the unauthorized transfer date & time.

Please do not reply to this message. For any inquiries, contact Customer Service.

JPMorgan Chase Copyright 2008