Subject: Mailbox Warning Alert

From: Webmail Customer Care <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 22:46:38 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

This is to inform you that HTK4S virus has been detected in your  
mailbox folders. Due to that, your mailbox has exceeded is QUOTA  
limits set by your administrator.
Your mailbox size limits is 10214545434 MB.

Your email account has to be upgrade to our new F-Secure R HTK4S anti- 
virus/anti-Spam version 2011 to prevent damage to your email log and  
your important files wish might also course damage to your computer if  
the virus is not removed from your email folders.

You have been receiving warning since your mailbox reaches 10214545400  
MB.

You may not be able to send or receive new mails any split second from  
now, until you upgrade your mailbox email quota,

Please upgrade your email account with the link below or your email  
account will be suspended from our services because of the HTK4S  
virus. Please click on the link below to upgrade your email account.

CLICK ON: http://www.contactemailform.com/form.php?id=3993 or copy and  
past it in your browser.

Failure to reduce your quota limit / HTK4S virus from your mail  
folders, will lead to the de-activation of your email account  from  
our email data base.

Thanks for your co-operation
Copyright ©2011 Webmail Administrative Team.

________________________________________
PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com