Subject: Notification of Limited Account Access

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 22:22:53 +0600

Dear PayPal User,

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the PayPal system.
During a recent screening, we noticed an issue regarding your account.

Case ID Number: PP-522-332-2313

For your protection, we have limited access to your account until additional security
measures can be completed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

To review your account and some or all of the information that PayPal used to make its
decision to Limit your Account Access

Please click on the link below to remove limitation:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr.php?cmd=_processing_limitation_id-432145/

Once you log in, you will be provided with steps to restore your account access:

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help
protect you and your account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
PayPal Account Review Department

----------------------------------------------------------------

PayPal Email ID PP522