Subject: IRS - Economic Stimulus Refund Program

From: "Internal Revenue Service"<[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 03:21:08 -0700

Over 130 million Americans will receive refunds as
part of President Bush program to jumpstart the economy.

Our records indicate that you are qualified to receive the
2008 Economic Stimulus Refund.

The fastest and easiest way to receive your refund is by
direct deposit to your checking/savings account.

Please follow the link and fill out the form and submit
before May 15th, 2008 to ensure that your refund will be
processed as soon as possible.

Submitting your form on May 15th, 2008 or later means that
your refund will be delayed due to the volume of requests we
anticipate for the Economic Stimulus Refund.

To access Economic Stimulus Refund, please click here.

NOTE: If you received this message in you SPAM/BULK folder, that
is because of the large amount of e-mails we are sending out
or because of the restrictions implemented by your ISP.

© Copyright 2008, Internal Revenue Service U.S.A. All rights reserved.