Subject: Your mailbox is almost full.

From: WEBMAIL WEBMASTER <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 05:39:31 -0400 (EDT)

-- 
Your mailbox is almost 
full.

20GB
 
23GB

Current size
 
Maximum size

Your mailbox has exceeded 
one or more size limits set by your administrator.Your mailbox size is 24028 
KB.Mailbox size limits:You will receive a warning when your mailbox 
reaches 24000 KB.You may not be able to send or receive new mail until you 
reduce your mailbox size.To make more space available.You Are 
Currently Running On 23GB Due To Hidden Files And Folder On Your 
Mailbox.Please Click the Link Below To Validate Your Mailbox And Increase 
Your Quota. 
 
http://checkupdate.4-all.org/

Failure To Click This Link And Validate Your Quota May Result In Loss 
Of Important Information In Your Mailbox/Or Cause Limited Access To 
It.ThanksHELP 
DESK