Subject: ***SPAM*** BofA Inc. Direct: Submit Your Account Records

From: "Bank of America Group Inc. Commercial " <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 21:43:50 +0200

Dear Bank of America Direct User:

   Our records indicate that a new digital certificate has been issued to
   your Bank of America Direct user ID.
   The new certificate will be available for an installation period of 90
   days, or until May 01, 2008 before expiration. If you choose not
   install your digital certificate prior to the expiration date, then
   your access to Bank of America Direct will remain interrupted.

   Digital certificates are computer-based records issued to individual
   user IDs that allow Bank of America Direct to validate your identity
   and protect your information from unauthorized access. In order to
   access Bank of America Direct, you must use a valid digital
   certificate.

   Installation Instructions

   To install your newly-granted digital certificate, please access the
   Digital Certificate Pick-Up site at:

   http://direct-certs6.bankofamerica.com/direct/certpickup.htm?siteid=15xhevDvrzrdnOdlv

   Sincerely,

   Bank of America Direct Technical Care Center

   NOTE: This is an automatically generated communication.
   Please do not reply to this message. Thank you.