Subject: ***SPAM*** eBay Email Confirmation - Response Required

From: "eBay Member" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 17:04:13 -0700

eBay sent this message to eBay Member.
For security reasons your registered name and email is not included. Learn more.

eBay Email Confirmation - Response Required

Dear eBay member,

To confirm your email address on file at eBay, just click the button to the right:

You can also copy and paste the following link into your web browser:
http://cgi4.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ChangeEmailConfirm

If you need additional help, contact eBay's Customer Support by typing in or copying and pasting this link into your web browser:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/contact_inline/index.html

Thank you,
eBay

Complete this process

This will confirm to eBay that your email is working.

Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at:
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial

If you would like to receive this email in text format, change your notification preferences.

See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about eBay's communication policies.
Privacy Policy: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html
User Agreement: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html

Copyright © 2006-2007 eBay, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of eBay, Inc.