Subject: Your Order with Amazon.com (191-137288-3238815)

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 02:58:22 +0200 (UTC)

Dear Customer,

Your order has been successfully confirmed. For your reference, here`s  
a summary of your order:

You just confirmed order #6017-361286-4915747

Status: CONFIRMED

_____________________________________________________________________

ORDER INFORMATION
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC

_____________________________________________________________________

Because you only pay for items when we ship them to you, you won`t be  
charged for any items that you cancel.

Thank you for visiting Amazon.com!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Amazon.com
Earth`s Biggest Selection
http://www.amazon.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------