Subject: Receipt for your Payment

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 10:38:21 -0700

Dear Member,

We've finished reviewing your unauthorized activity claim. By clicking
here you ask for a refund and you'll receive a refund for the transaction
amount. It may take up to 5 business days for the funds to appear in your account.

-----------------------------------
Details of Disputed Transaction
-----------------------------------

Seller's Name: Kijiji International Limited
Seller's Email: [email-masked]
Seller's Transaction ID: 4VU38627RJ9921351

Transaction Date: Sep 12, 2008
Transaction Amount: -$90.48 CAD
Your Transaction ID: 2A3364470H496154G
Case Number: PP-526-506-058
View details for this transaction online

Buyer's Transaction ID: 2A3364470H496154G

Any portion of the payment that was funded with your credit card will be
refunded directly to your credit card. You will see this in your
transaction log as two entries. The first is the refund to your PayPal
account, and the second is the credit to your credit card. Credits to a
credit card generally take 2-3 business days to post and may not be
immediately reflected in the card's balance.

For more information and to see the status of your claim, log in to your
PayPal account and go to the Resolution Center.

Sincerely,

Protection Services Department

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

BC:PP-526-506-058:R1:CAD90.48:08/11/2008:2A
3364470H496154G

-----

l>