Subject: Account Security Verification Alerts.

From: "TD Canada Trust"<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 16:04:57 -0500

Dear Customer,

Due to the high number of fraud attempts and phishing scams, it has been
decided to implement EV SSL Certification on this Internet Banking website.

The use of EV SSL certification works with high security Web browsers to
clearly identify whether the site belongs to the company or is another site
imitating that company's site.

It has been introduced to protect our clients against phishing and other online
fraudulent activities.

Since most Internet related crimes rely on false identity, TD Canada Trust Bank
went through a rigorous validation process that meets the Extended Validation
guidelines.

Please update your account to the new EV SSL certification by Clicking here.

You are strictly advised to login into your TD Canada Trust Bank account using the above link.
Your TD Canada Trust Bank account will automatically be added to our recent internet banking
security system.

(Failure to verify your account details correctly will lead to account suspension)

Thank you.
Account Sentinel Service
© TD Canada Trust Bank Bank Online Customer Service: 2010

(Do not reply to this email. TD Canada Trust Bank retains the right to send you periodic
updates on alerts and services).