Subject: Safety and integrity of the Wells Fargo Banking!

From: "Wells Fargo Online"<[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 13.44.46 +0100

|

Dear valued Wells Fargo member:
Due to concerns, for the safety and integrity of the wells Fargo
account we have issued this warning message.

It has come to our attention that your Wells Fargo account information needs to be
updated as part of our continuing commitment to protect your account and to
reduce the instance of fraud on our website. If you could please take 5-10 minutes
out of your online experience and update your personal records you will not run into
any future problems with the online service.

Once you have updated your account records your wells Fargo account
service will not be interrupted and will continue as normal.

To update your Wells Fargo records click on the following link

http://www.online.wellsfargo.com/

Thank You.

About Wells Fargo | Careers | PRIVACY, Security & Legal | Report Email Fraud | Sitemap
Diversity & Accessibility | Important Notice on Trading in Fast Markets | Online Access Agreement (12/05/2006)

Brokerage Products: Not FDIC Insured • No Bank Guarantee • May Lose Value.

© 1999 - 2008 Wells Fargo. All rights reserved. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender