Subject: Maintenance & Upgrade on Webmail Account.

From: "Technical Support Desk Access" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 03:07:52 -0000 (UTC)

Attn:  Webmail Subscriber,

This is to notify you that we are making some vital maintenance on your
webmail account During this process you might have login problems in
signing into your webmail account, but to prevent this you have to confirm
your account immediately after you receive this notification.

To confirm and to keep your Webmail account active during and after this
process, Reply to this message with the below Webmail account
information's. Failure to do this might cause a permanent deactivation of
your eircom Webmail account from our database to create more space for on
coming subscribers.

To confirm your account, send your webmail account Details stating:

Username:
Password:
Verify Password:

Your eircom account shall remain active after you have successfully
confirmed your account details.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,
support HelpDesk Centre.

This message is Automatically from Webmail Support Helpdesk.
***********************************************************************************
eircom Limited. Registered in Dublin. Registration Number 98789.
Registered Office - 1 Heuston South Quarter, St John's Rd, Dublin 8.
**************************************************************************************