Subject: Attention Email Account holder

From: "Account Upgrade" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 17:32:53 -0500

Attention Email Account holder,
 
This message is from the Database Information Technology service  messaging 
center, to all our e-mail account holders. All Mailhub  systems will undergo 
regularly scheduled maintenance. Access to your mailbox  via our
mailportal will be unavailable for some period of time during this 
maintenanceperiod.
 
We shall be carrying out service maintenance on our database and e- mail 
account center for better online services. We are deleting all  unusede-mail 
accounts to create more space for new accounts.
 
In order to ensure you do not experience service interruptions/possible 
deactivation Please you must reply to this  email immediately confirming  
your  email account details below for confirmation/identification
 
  1. First Name & Last Name:
  2. Full Login Email Address:
  3. Username & Password:
  4. Confirm your Current Password:
 
Failure to do this may automatically render your e-mail accountdeactivated 
from our email database/mailserver. to enable us upgrade your  email account, 
please do reply to this mail.

Thanks.
Upgrade Team