Subject: Please Restore Your Account Access RXI033

From: "PayPal"<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 08:08:23 -0800

Dear PayPal Member,

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the PayPal system. We recently contacted you after noticing an
issue on your account.

We requested information from you for the following reason:

We have reason to believe that your account was accessed by a third party. We have limited access to sensitive PayPal account
features in case your account has been accessed by an unauthorized third party. We understand that having limited access can be an
inconvenience, but protecting your account is our primary concern.

Case ID Number: PP-584-017-591

This is a reminder to log in to PayPal as soon as possible.
Be sure to log in securely by opening a new browser window and typing the PayPal URL. Once you log in, you will be provided with
steps to restore your account access. We appreciate your understanding as we work to ensure account safety.

In accordance with PayPal's User Agreement, your account access will remain limited until the issue has been resolved.
Unfortunately, if access to your account remains limited for an extended period of time, it may result in further limitations or
eventual account closure. We encourage you to log in to your PayPal account as soon as possible to help avoid this.

To review your account and some or all of the information that PayPal used to make its decision to limit your account access,
please visit the Resolution Center. If, after reviewing your account information, you seek further clarification regarding your
account access, please contact PayPal by visiting the Help Center and clicking "Contact Us".

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect
you and your account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
PayPal Account Review Department

----------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright © 1999-2009 PayPal. All rights reserved.

PayPal (Europe) S.а r.l. & Cie, S.C.A.
Sociйtй en Commandite par Actions
Registered Office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg
RCS Luxembourg B 118 349

PayPal Email ID PP638