Subject: Message from support, please Confirm your information!

From: "Service PayPal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 09:58:57 -0500

Dear PayPal Member,

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the
PayPal system. We recently contacted you after noticing an issue on your
account.We requested information from you for the following reason:

We recently received a report of unauthorized credit card use
associated with this account. As a precaution, we have limited access to your
PayPal account in order to protect against future unauthorized
transactions.

Case ID Number: PP-222-735-506

This is a reminder to log in to PayPal as soon as possible.

Be sure to log in securely by opening a new browser window and typing
the PayPal URL. Once you log in, you will be provided with steps to
restore your account access. We appreciate your understanding as we work to
ensure account safety.

Click here to restore your account access.

In accordance with PayPal's User Agreement, your account access will
remain limited until the issue has been resolved. Unfortunately, if
access to your account remains limited for an extended period of time, it
may result in further limitations or eventual account closure. We
encourage you to log in to your PayPal account as soon as possible to help
avoid this.

To review your account and some or all of the information that PayPal
used to make its decision to limit your account access, please visit the
Resolution Center. If, after reviewing your account information, you
seek further clarification regarding your account access, please contact
PayPal by visiting the Help Center and clicking "Contact Us".

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please
understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your
account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
PayPal Account Review Department
----------------------------------------------------------------

PayPal Email ID PP638
------------------------------------------------------------------