Subject: E-mail Account Verification Update ! ! !

From: Webmail maintenance <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 00:29:25 -0700

Dear Webmail User,

The WebMail Program that periodically checks the size of your  e-mail  
space is sending you this information. The program runs weekly to  
ensure your inbox  does not grow too large, thus  preventing you from  
receiving or sending new e-mail. As this  message is being sent, you  
have 18 megabytes (MB) or more stored in  your inbox. To help us reset  
your space in our database, please  enter your current user  
name(_________________) password  (_______________)

You will receive a periodic alert if your inbox size is between 18   
and 20 MB. If your inbox size is 20 MB, a program on your WebMail   
will move your oldest  e-mails to a folder in your home directory to   
ensure you can continue receiving incoming e-mail. You will be   
notified this has taken place. If your inbox  grows to 25 MB, you   
will be unable to receive new e-mail and it will be returned to   
sender. All this is programmed to ensure your e-mail continues to    
function well. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Information Technology Services apologises for any inconvenience caused
by this required work.
Webmail Service Desk.