Subject: Important Notification

From: "internal revenue service"<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 00:10:06 -0500

We are pleased to inform you that upon reviewing your
fiscal activity, we have determined that you are eligible to
receive a tax refund of $429,54.

To access the online form for your tax refund, please click here

Your Individual Taxpayer Identification Number: 217 53 3569

Because this letter could help resolve any questions regarding
your exempt status, you should keep it in your permanent
records.

If you distribute funds to other organizations, your records must
show whether they are exempt under section 497 (c) (12). In
cases where the recipient organization is not
exempt under section 497 (c) (12), you must have evidence the
funds will be used for section 497 (c) (12) purposes.

If you distribute fund to individuals, you should keep case
histories showing the recipient's name and address; the
purpose of the award; the manner of section; and the
relationship of the recipient to any of your officers, directors,
trustees, members, or major contributors.

Sincerely,
Natasha Morgan
Director, Tax Refunds Department

Copyright 2008, Internal Revenue Service U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Letter 952 (DO/CG)