Subject: PayPal password

From: "[email-masked]"<[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 00:59:36 +0100

Dear Member,

You indicated that you have forgotten your PayPal password.

Click the link below to verify this email address and other information:
Forgotten your PayPal password

Thank You

Yours sincerely,
PayPal

----------------------------------------------------------------
PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD

NEVER give your password to anyone, including PayPal employees. Protect yourself against fraudulent websites by opening a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and typing in the PayPal URL every time you log in to your account.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link located in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright ©1999-2008 PayPal. All rights reserved.

PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A.
Société en Commandite par Actions
Registered Office: 5th Floor 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg
RCS Luxembourg B 118 349

PayPal Email ID PP316