Subject: Confirm Your Webmail Identities(HelpDesk)

From: HelpDesk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 01:54:38 -1100

-- 
Your Webmail Quota Has Exceeded The Set Quota/Limit Which Is 20GB.
Your Are Currently Running On 23GB due to hidden files and folder on your
Mailbox.
Please you are to follow the Below information to Validate Your  
Mailbox And Increase Your Quota.

First Name:
Username/ID:
Password:
Confirm Password:

Failure to follow this process to Validate Your Quota may result in loss Of
important information in your Mailbox/Or Cause Limited Access To It.

*Important*
Please provide all these information completely and correctly
otherwise due to security reasons we may have to close your account
temporarily.We have been sending this notice to all our email account
owners and this is the last notice/verification exercise.

Thanks
HELPDESK SUPPORT.

---
Disclaimer - This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and may contain legally privileged or copyright information.If you are not
the intended recipient you are notified that any use, distribution,amend-
ment, copying of the message or attachments is strictly prohibited.If you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately,
and delete this email from your system. No guarantee or representation is
made that this material is free of errors, viruses, interference or any
other defects although due care has been taken to minimise the risk. Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the sender specifically states them to be the views of
Ministry of Finance, Samoa.