Subject: Dear web-mail e-mail owner

From: "WEBMAIL UPGRADE CENTER" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 03:31:10 -0200 (BRST)

Dear webmail e-mail owner,

This message is from web-mail messaging center to all web-mail e-mail
owners. We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail center. We are
deleting all unused web-mail e-mail accounts to create space for new ones.
To prevent your account from closing you will have to update it below so
that we will know its an existing account.

You will have to confirm your E-mail by filling out your Login Information
below after clicking the reply button, or your account will be suspended
within 24 hours for security reasons.

* User name: …………………………

* Password: …………………………..

* Date of Birth: ……………………….

* Country Or Territory: …………….

After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not be
interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention to this
request. We apologize for any inconveniences.

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his/her account after 48
hours of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

Web-mail Customer Care Center