Subject: Account Update Notification

From: Halifax Security Department <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 06:51:07 -0800

IMPORTANT SECURITY ALERT

Please note that our system recently noted that your attemption of signing on to your
account was failed while some errors occurred during the processing update of your online
account you are having with our bank so we temporarily locked your online account for
security reasons..

We hereby notify you that you should kindly follow below link to update and unlock your
online account for your security safety ensured by our financial institution.

CLICK HERE TO UNLOCK AND UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that this is a
security measure meant to help protect you and your account.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

If you choose to ignore our request, your account may leads to be temporarily suspended

Investment Fund Managers Limited, Halifax Life Limited and Halifax Share Dealing Limited are
authorised and regulated by the Financial Services AuthorityThey are entered in the Financial Services
Authority's Register and their Register Numbers are 106048, 119223, 171881 and 183332. This is an
English language site, all contracts will be in the English language only. For optimal viewing of this site
you will need Macromedia Flash version 5 or above. Copyright � 2007, Halifax plc. All rights reserved