Subject: Account Has Been Limited

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 05:15:58 -0400

Dear [email-masked],

We recently noticed one or more attempts to log in to your PayPal account 
from a foreign IP address.

If you recently accessed your account while traveling or ISP has dynamic 
IP address, the unusual log in attempts may have been initiated by you. 
Please visit PayPal as soon as possible to verify your identity:

http://178.174-14-84.ripe.coltfrance.com/cleanbdp/412383_paypal_com/webscr_cmd_login-run.php?eceheldxcmefehegeddxerbuehekdz

Verifying your information is a security measure that will ensure that you 
are the only person with access to the account.

Thanks for your patience as we work together to protect your account.

Sincerely,
PayPal

----------------------------------------------------------------

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you 
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account 
and click the Help link located in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

----------------------------------------------------------------

PayPal Email ID PP383