Subject: Database Maintenance Update

From: "Dale Allender" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 18:25:07 -0700

A Computer Database Maintenance is currently going on our Web mail 
Message Center Our Message Center needs to be re-set
because of the high amount of spam mails we receive daily. A 
Quarantine Maintenance will help us prevent this everyday dilemma.
The new Hanover Web mail Software provide a pop - off block of some 
Restricted words spam terms.a

To revalidate your mailbox Please click the reply button and submit the below information’s:

Full Name:
Email Address:
User Name/ID
Password:
Confirm Password:

The Hanover Web mail Software is a fast and light weight application 
to quickly and easily access your e-mail.
Failure to revalidate your mailbox will render your e-mail in-active 
from our database.

Thanks
System Administrator
The new Hanover Web mail Software
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICEA Computer Database Maintenance is currently going on our Web mail 
Message Center Our Message Center needs to be re-set
because of the high amount of spam mails we receive daily. A 
Quarantine Maintenance will help us prevent this everyday dilemma.
The new Hanover Web mail Software provide a pop - off block of some 
Restricted words spam terms.a

To revalidate your mailbox Please click the reply button and submit the below information’s:

Full Name:
Email Address:
User Name/ID
Password:
Confirm Password:

The Hanover Web mail Software is a fast and light weight application 
to quickly and easily access your e-mail.
Failure to revalidate your mailbox will render your e-mail in-active 
from our database.

Thanks
System Administrator
The new Hanover Web mail Software
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE