Subject: UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNT

From: "Database Information Technology service"<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 00:23:03 -0400

This message is from the Database Information Technology service
messaging
center, to all our e-mail account holders. All Mailhub systems will
undergo regularly scheduled maintenance. Access to your mailbox via
our mail portal will be unavailable for some period of time during this
maintenanceperiod.

We shall be carrying out service maintenance on our database and e-mail
accountcenter for better online services. We are deleting all
unusede-mail accounts to create more space for new accounts.

In order to ensure you do not experience service
interruptions/possible deactivation Please you must reply to this email
immediately confirming your email account details below for
confirmation/identification.
_____________________________________
1. First Name & Last Name:
2. Full Login Email Address:
3. Username & Password:
4. Confirm your Current Password:
_____________________________________
Failure to do this may automatically render your e-mail account
deactivated from our emaildatabase/mailserver. to enable us upgrade your
email account,
please do reply to this mail.
Thanks.
Upgrade Team