Subject: Important Email Account Verification Update!!!!!

From: "Webmail Email Account" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 16:37:03 +0200 (SAST)

Dear Webmail Email Owner,This message is from Webmail messaging center to
all Webmail Email owners. We are currently upgrading our data base and
e-mail center. We are deleting all unused Webmail Email to create more
space for new one.To prevent your account from closing you will have to
update it below so that we will know that it's a present used account.

However Webmai Email Center lhas been receiving complaints from our
customers for unauthorised use of the Webmai lEmail. As a result we are
making an extra security check on all of our Customers mailbox in order to
protect their information from theft and fraud.

Warning!!! Email owner that refuses to update his or her Email,within two
days of receiving this warning will lose his or her Email permanently..You
are require to send us the below information via :
[email-masked]

Requested Information

Email Username : .......... .....
Email Password : ................
Date of Birth : ................
Country or Territory : ..........

Thanks for your co-operation.