Subject: Please Update Your Account.

From: "[email-masked]"<[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 19:26:56 -0500

Please Update Your Account

Dear valued PayPal member:
It has come to out attention that your PayPal account information needs to
be updated as . part of .our continuing. commitment to protect .your account
and to reduce the instance of .fraud on our website. If you .could please take
5-10 minutes out of your online experience and update your personal records
you will not run into any future problems with the online services.

However, failure to update your records will result in account suspension.
Please update your records on or before October 24, 2007.

Once you have updated. your account records, your PayPal session will not
be interrupted and will continue as normal.

To update your PayPal records click on the following link:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-run

PayPal, Inc.
P.O. Box 45950
Omaha, NE 68145

Sincerely,

PayPal

This PayPal notification was sent to PayPal member. To modify your notification preferences, log in to your PayPal account, click the Profile sub-tab, then click the Notifications link under Account Information. Changes may take up to 10 days to be reflected in our mailings. PayPal will not sell or rent any of your personally identifiable information to third parties. For more information about the security of your information, read our Privacy Policy at https://www.paypal.com/privacy.

Copyright© 2007 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.