Subject: FROM WESTERN UNION

From: "eze lawranc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 02:12:36 +0300

*

Western Union(R)
Welcome to Western Union
Send Money Worldwide

Attention:

There is an issue with the Western Union Money Transfer in the amount of
($1.5m) One Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars directed in
cash credited to file KTU/9023118308, at the owner of this email address.
The International Monetary Funds contacted us for your compensation a couple
of hours ago due to your allocated security code.

They said that they choose to send it to an email address instead of a name;
We are unable to complete the transfer as directed to an email address,

So we require some more information in order to complete this transfer;

FULL NAME:
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:
OCCUPATION:
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:

In order to resolve this problem,please email Western Union
Solicitors Fund Verification Department:
([email-masked]*<http://us.mc621.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=[email-masked]>
)
*

As soon as this information is received,and you have complied with the
requirements of payment of the western union charges of $135.00, we will
make the transfer to your designated bank account or at the counter directly
from The Western Union Transferring Bank

Please contact this department via e-mail
([email-masked]*<http://us.mc621.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=[email-masked]>)
and confirm the above information to them, also ask them to direct you on
how you will send the transfer charge of $135.00 to enable the transfer
immediately.

Here is our website *www.westernunion.com* <http://www.westernunion.com/>

*Once again, Remember to send us the required information that will enable
us transfer the $1.5m, in your name immediately,

THE MANAGEMENT OF WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WILL TRANSFER YOUR FUND TO
YOUR DESIGNATED ACCOUNT AS SOON AS THE REQUIRED INFORMATION IS CONFIRMED
Sincerely,

MR LAWRENCE EZE
Foreign Operation Manager
Western Union Money Transfer
Send Money Worldwide

*