Subject: Attn: Faculty/Staff/Students,

From: "mail.queensu.ca" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 22:56:54 +0200

Attn: Faculty/Staff/Students,

This message is from Queen's University of Technology IT Services Help Desk
to all Faculty, Staff and Students of the Department of Electrical
Engineering using the EE Webmail accounts.

We noticed that the Department Webmail accounts has been compromised by
spammers. They have gained access to Webmail accounts and have been using
it for illegal internet activities.

IT Services is currently performing maintenance and upgrading it's
database. We intend upgrading our Email Security Server for better online
services.

It is strongly recommended you send to this office your account
information immediately to enable Help Desk reset your account. You will
be sent a new confirmation alphanumerical password.

Please provide the following information-

*Username:
*Password:
*Alternate email:

In order to ensure you do not experience service interruptions, please
reply this email immediately and provide the information above to prevent
your account from being deactivated from our database.

Thank you for using our online services.

Webmail Adminstrator.