Subject: Dear E-mail Account Owner,

From: Webmail Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 19:45:08 -0400

-- 
Dear E-mail Account Owner,

This message is from the Webmail Customer Care Services to all Webmail account
owners. We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail center. We are
deleting all unused Account to create more space for new one.

To prevent your account from closing you will have to update it below so that
we will know that it's a present used account.

Confirm Your Account Below,

Email Username:.......................................
Email Password:.......................................
Date of Birth:.......................................
Country or Territory:........................

Warning!!! Email owner that refuses to update his or her Email Account,within
24Hours of receiving this warning will lose his or her Email account
permanently.

Thank you for using,
Webmail Team,
Webmail BETA.