Subject: Dear Webmail User

From: "SERVICE ACCOUNT MAINTANCE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 01:53:26 +0700

Dear Webmail User,

We are undertaking some essential of verifying our webmail subscriber email 
account(s) but extensive maintenance to improve your first  webmail service. 
During the maintenance period, users will experience problems accessing their 
webmail account.

We are deleting all unused e-mail account, to confirm your account is 
currently in use,You must reply to this e-mail by providing your e-mail 
details. Failure to adhere to this maintenance requirement will immediately 
render your e-mail address inactive from the database system.

To verify your webmail login information, please reply this maintenance 
notice e-mail by entering your information as requested below.

*WEBMAIL NAME:
*WEBMAIL E-MAIL ADDRESS:
*PASSWORD:

Attention! If your account is not updated within 4Days (4) days upon receipt 
of this warning message, your account will be permanently deleted. We 
sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. Thanks for using webmail account.

Email: [email-masked]

WEBMAIL TEAM SUPPORT
Copyright 2010 WEBMAIL TEAM, INC. All rights reserved