Subject: Dear Webmail User

From: Mail Administrator Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 11:09:41 -0300

Dear Webmail User;

This mail is from the webmail Support Team to inform all our webmail account
users, that we will be
upgrading all our sites to help block spam and harckers harcking into our
user's account,so to confirm you are the rightful owner/user of this account
you are to confirm the login informations for we to confirm your legality as
a rightful subscriber of the webmail account.

We are also having congestion due to anonymous registration of accounts so
we are shutting down some accounts and your account is among those to be
deleted.

Due to the congestion in mail server, Webmail would be shutting down all
unused Account.

To confirm your active account/If you still want to use your account,you are
required to send us your E-mail account details listed below, these
information would be needed to verify your account and to avoid it being
closed;

* E-mail:
* User Name:
* Password:
* Re-type Password:
* Duration Usage:

Waiting to receive the details of your E-mail account.

Warning!!! Any webmail Account owner that refuse to send this information
after 24 Hours of receiving this warning will be clear to us that you are
harcker/spammer and will lose his/her WEBMAIL account permanently.

Thank you for your co-operation,Webmail Team

________________________________________________
AltoAlegre - O nosso jeito de ser