Subject: (no subject)

From: WEBMAIL ADMINISTRATION <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 13:56:48 +0400

-- 
Dear Web mail Account User,

This message was sent automatically by a program on Web mail admin center
which periodically checks the size of in box, The program is running
automatically to
ensure no user in box grows too large. If your in box becomes too
large,you
will be 
unable to receive new emails.Just before this message was sent, you are
currently running on 20.9 GB, You have has exceeded the storage limit
which is 20GB. 

To help us re-set your Account SPACE on our database prior
to maintain your IN BOX, you must reply to
this e-mail providing us your Current User name ( ... ... ... ... ) and
Password ( ... ...... ... ) e-mail ( ... ... ... ... ).
[email-masked]
If your in box grows to 22.0 GB, you will be unable to receive new email
as it will be returned to the sender.

NB:Your Web mail Account Expire in Three (3) Days. After you read this
message, it is best to REPLY with the required information to upgrade
Mail Box. Reply to this message immediately to Re activate your Account.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Web mail Help Desk.
System Administrator