Subject: Update your Amazon.com account information.

From: "Amazon.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 16:29:24 -0500

Dear Customer,

You have received this email because we have strong reason to believe  
that your Amazon account had been recently compromised. In order to  
prevent any fraudulent activity from occurring we are required to  
open an investigation into this matter.

Your account is not suspended, but if in 36 hours after you receive  
this message your account is not confirmed we reserve the right to  
terminate your Amazon subscription.
If you received this notice and you are not an authorized Amazon  
account holder, please be aware that it is in violation of Amazon  
policy to represent oneself as an Amazon user. Such action may also  
be in violation of local, national, and/or international law.
Amazon is committed to assist law enforcement with any inquires  
related to attempts to misappropriate personal information with the  
intent to commit fraud or theft.
Information will be provided at the request of law enforcement  
agencies to ensure that perpetrators are prosecuted to the full  
extent of the law.

To confirm your identity with us click the link bellow:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/sign-in.html

We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause you and  
we would like to thank you for your cooperation as we review this  
matter.