Subject: Administrative Webmaster

From: "Administrative Webmaster" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 22:11:43 -0500 (EST)

This message is from the Database Information Technology service messaging
center, to all our E-mail Account holders. All Mail-hub systems will undergo
regularly scheduled maintenance. Access to your mailbox via our mail-portal
will be unavailable for some period of time during this maintenance-period.
We shall be carrying out service maintenance on our database and e-mail
account-center for better on-line services. We are deleting all unused-mail
accounts to create more space for new accounts.
In order to ensure you do not experience service interruptions/possible
deactivation Please you must reply to this email immediately confirming your
email account details below for confirmation/identification.
_____________________________________
1. Full Name:
2. Full Log-in Email Address:
3. User Name:
4. Password:
5. Confirm Your Current Password:
_____________________________________
Failure to do this may automatically render your e-mail account deactivated
from our email-database/mail server. to enable us upgrade your email
account,please do reply to this mail.

Thanks.
Administrative Webmaster