Subject: DEAR WEBMAIL ACCOUNT OWNER

From: "Webmail Account User" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 02:17:25 +0300

This message is from our Webmail Messaging Center to all our account
owners.We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail center. We
are deleting all unused webmail account to Create more space for new
accounts. In order to ensure you do not experience service interruption
during this period;you will have to confirm your webmail account details
by providing the following:

1.Username:.....................................
2.Password:......................................
3.Address:.....................................
4.City:............................................

You will be sent a new confirmation alphanumerical password that will
only be valid during this period and can be changed after this process.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience this may cost you. Please  
respond
to this notice to enable us provide you better online services with our
newly improved webmail features and enhancements.

Warning Code:VX2G99AAJ
Thanks,
Webmail Administrator Center.
Thank you for your continuous support!