Subject: Facebook Service. Your account is blocked. ID890

From: "Facebook office" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 16:27:24 +0300

Good afternoon

   A spam is sent from your Facebook account.
   Your password has been changed for safety.

   Information regarding your account and a new password is attached to
   the letter.
   Read this information thoroughly and change the password to
   complicated one.

   Thank you for your attention,
   Facebook Service.

   But Frances had informed the servants overnight that Mr Carey was
   drowned, and that he had been Miss Pennycuicks affianced husband all
   the time, unbeknown to anybody.And the tale was already spreading far
   and wide--to the Urquharts at Five Creeks, to Mr Thornycroft at
   Bundaboo, to Mr Goldsworthy and his parishioners, to the editor of the
   local paper--so that soon the family friends were arriving, to press
   Marys hand and condole with her--to show her how she had risen in the
   world, as a woman in the eyes of all. No, no, she protested, when the
   affianced husband was too literally taken for granted; it was not a
   formal engagement. It was only-- defending herself against the puzzled
   stare and lifted eyebrow--only that we understood each other. He was
   coming back, if he had lived. The wish was father to the thought.