Subject: Webmail Account Verification Update ! ! !

From: WEBMAIL SERVICE HELP DESK <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 06:02:14 +0200

Dear Webmail User,

The Webmail Program that periodically checks the size of your e-mail
space is sending you this information. The program runs weekly to
ensure your inbox does not grow too large, thus  preventing you from
receiving or sending new e-mail. As this message is being sent, you
have 18 megabytes (MB) or more stored in  your inbox. To help us reset
your space in our database, please  enter your current user
name (_________________) password  (_______________)

You will receive a periodic alert if your inbox size is between 18
and 20 MB. If your inbox size is 20 MB, a program on your Webmail
will move your oldest e-mails to a folder in your home directory to
ensure you can continue receiving incoming e-mail. You will be
notified this has taken place. If your inbox grows to 25 MB, you will
be unable to receive new e-mail and it will be returned to  sender.
All this is programmed to ensure your e-mail continues to function
well. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Information Technology Services Apologizes for any inconvenience caused
by this required work.

IT Service Desk.