Subject: Dear WebMail User,

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 13:23:30 +0200

Dear WebMail User,

The WebMail Program that periodically checks the size of your e-mail space is
sending you this information. The program runs weekly to ensure your  
inbox does
not grow too large, thus preventing you from receiving or sending new e-mail.
As this message is being sent, you have 18 megabytes (MB) or more stored in
your inbox. To help us reset your space in our database, please enter your
current user name(_________________) password (_______________)

You will receive a periodic alert if your inbox size is between 18 and 20 MB.
If your inbox size is 20 MB, a program on your WebMail will move your  
oldest e-
mails to a folder in your home directory to ensure you can continue receiving
incoming e-mail. You will be notified this has taken place. If your  
inbox grows
to 25 MB, you will be unable to receive new e-mail and it will be returned to
sender. All this is programmed to ensure your e-mail continues to function
well. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
WebMail Help Desk.

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.