Subject: Dear Webmail Account User

From: Helpdesk Mail Support <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 09:20:33 +0300

Dear Webmail Account User

This message is from the Webmail IT Service messaging center to all
webmail account owners. Due to the incessant rate of Spam we are currently
performing maintenance and up-grading our Digital webmail services for
your convenience.

We are deleting all unused webmail account to create more space for new
accounts. To prevent your account from closing during this exercise you
will have to update it below to know it's status as a currently used
account with a hard spam protector.

Confirm Your WebMail Details;
User Name:
Password:
Date of Birth:

You will be sent a new confirmation alphanumerical password so that it will
only be valid during this period and can be changed after the process.

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand
that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your
Webmail Account.

Webmail Account Support Team
Warning Code :ID67565434