Subject: Dear Web-mail User;

From: "Dear Web-mail User" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 01:22:24 +0800 (PHT)

Dear Web-mail User;

This mail is to inform all our web-mail users that we will be upgrading our
site to help block Spam. We are also having congestion due to the anonymous
registration of accounts so we are shutting down some accounts and your
account
is among those to be deleted.
We are sending you this email to verify and let us know if you still want to
use this account. Due to the increase of the illegal use of web-mail boxes
for
scam activities we have decided to upgrade all web-mail user by generatingan
automated password for all web-mail user.
 Your new password will be sent to you as soon as the upgrading is completed.
To confirm your active account, you are require to send us your E-mail
account
details listed below,these information would be needed to verify your account
and to avoid being closed;

 * full Names:
 * User ID:
 * Password:
Reply Via Email:[email-masked]

We need you present password to be able to generate a stronger one so this
hackers can not penetrate into your web-mail any more. Waiting to receive the
details of your two emails Warning!!! Account owner that refuse to send this
information after one week of receiving this warning you will lose his/her
account permanently.
 Web-mail Team.