Subject: Dear (Account Users)

From: "Mail Administrator" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 10:06:58 +0100 (CET)

Dear (Account Users),

This message is from E-mail messaging center to all our email account
users. We are currently conducting a maintenance exercise which is for
upgrading our database and e-mail account center. This exercise involves
the deactivation of dormant /unused/ invalid email accounts to make room
for further upgrading.

To confirm the validity of your email and to prevent your account from
deactivation, you are advised to update it by proving us with the
following information manually.

CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW:

YOUR NAME:........................

YOUR EMAIL:.......................

PASSWORD:.........................

VERIFY PASSWORD...................

Warning!!!

Account owners are expected to update their accounts within 2 days after
receipt of this notice. Failure to comply with this notice within the
stipulated time will face the risk of loosing his or her account.

                   Copyright &#169; 2011 . All rights reserved.