Subject: Important: HSBC Account Holder

From: "HSBC" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 02:46:27 -0700

Dear HSBC customer,

During our regular accounts verification, it has come to our attention
that your account details may be slightly out of date or incomplete.

This irregularity can and must be fixed through the HSBC Account
Confirmation process. This will take approximately 5 minutes to complete.

You will need to complete the attached application form. Download the
attached form with this email and complete the form.

If you choose to disregard this notification, your account might be
restricted and you will not be able to:
- Access your account online
- Pay your monthly bill online
- Review and download monthly statements
- Request a credit line increase or change your address

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter and for using HSBC BANK
( UK )

HSBC Bank (UK) 2001 - 2010

================================================================
HSBC Bank plc is incorporated in England and Wales and established at 8
Canada Square, London E14 5HQ which is its Registered Office. HSBC Bank
plc is regulated by the Financial Services Authority and is registered in
the Financial Services Authority Register with the following Registration
Number: 114216. HSBC Bank plc's registered VAT Number is GB 365684514 and
its Company Register Number is 14259.