Subject: Security Notification

From: Bank of America<[email-masked]>
Date: 13 Oct 2009 02:02:18 -0700

Dear Bank of America Customer, [email-masked]

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in 
the Bank of America system. We recently contacted you after 
noticing an issue on your account.

We requested information from you for the following reason:

We recently received a report of unauthorized credit card use 
associated with this account. As a precaution, we have limited 
access to your Bank of America account in order to protect 
against future unauthorized transactions.

Case ID Number: BOA-581-472-569

This is a reminder to restore your account as soon as possible.

Please download the form attached to this email and open it in a 
web browser. Once opened, you will be provided with steps to 
restore your account access. We appreciate your understanding as 
we work to ensure account safety.

In accordance with Bank of America's Customer Agreement, your 
account access will remain limited until the issue has been 
resolved. Unfortunately, if access to your account remains 
limited for an extended period of time, it may result in further 
limitations or eventual account closure. We encourage you to 
restore your Bank of America account as soon as possible to help 
avoid this. We thank you for your prompt attention to this 
matter. Please understand that this is a security measure 
intended to help protect you and your account. We apologize for 
any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Bank of America Security Center