Subject: Bank Of America Alert: Confirm Your Online Account.

From: "Bank Of America Alert."<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 23:39:20 -0700

Dear BankOfAmerica member:

Your Online Banking Account needs to be verified to allow you have access to online banking:
So we have issued this final warning message to you

This email is sent from our secure server to verify your Online Banking Account
as there have been a multiple error logons and Account failure.

Your access to online banking has been suspended temporaly
for security reasons by Bank Of America,N.A

Re-Verify your account now and enjoy the benefits of
BankOfAmerica Online Banking.

All informations entered must be accurate and correct
for your online access to be re-activated.

You must activate and verify your Online Banking Account to have access to online banking

Please
(Click Here)

Thank You,

Bank Of America Bank, N.A

Accounts Management As outlined in our User Agreement, Bank Of America will
periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements.

Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.
http://www.bankofmerica.com/help /index.html