Subject: Dear Member,

From: "PayPal"<[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 01:19:37 -0400

Important Alert

Dear Member,
Founded in 1998, PayPal, an eBay Company, enables any individual or
business with an email address to securely, easily and quickly send and
receive payments online.

PayPal always look forward for the security purpose of their clients.
Therefore, PayPal is proud to announce about their new updated secure
system. We updated are new SSL servers to give our customers a better,
fast and secure service.

Due to the recent update of the servers, you are requested to please
update your account info at the following link.

Click here to update your account.

Edward A. Wrick
Security Advisor
PayPal.com
Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the "Help" link in the footer of any page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your preferences here.

PayPal Email ID PP059

PayPal, an eBay company

Copyright © 1999-2007 PayPal. All rights reserved.
Information about FDIC pass-through insurance