Subject: ALERT: Unauthorized credit card use associated with this account.

From: Sun East Federal Credit Union<[email-masked]>
Date: 08 Aug 2009 00:49:13 -0500

Dear Member,

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in 
the Online Banking system. We recently contacted you after 
noticing an issue on your account.

We requested information from you for the following reason:

We recently received a report of unauthorized credit card use 
associated with this account. As a precaution, we have limited 
access to your SunEast@net Online Banking account in order to 
protect against future unauthorized transactions.

This is a reminder to restore your account as soon as possible.

Please download the form attached to this email and open it in a 
web browser. Once opened, you will be provided with steps to 
restore your account access. We appreciate your understanding as 
we work to ensure account safety.

In accordance with Sun East Federal Credit Union's Member 
Agreement, your account access will remain limited until the 
issue has been resolved. Unfortunately, if access to your account 
remains limited for an extended period of time, it may result in 
further limitations or eventual account closure. We encourage you 
to restore your SunEast@net Online Banking account as soon as 
possible to help avoid this. We thank you for your prompt 
attention to this matter. Please understand that this is a 
security measure intended to help protect you and your account. 
We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Sun East Federal Credit Union