Subject: Please restore your account.

From: "Chase OnlineSM"<[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 08:55:05 +0900

Dear Card Member,

Due to the recent phishing attacks and attempted identity theft associated with them, we have decided
to verify identity of our members. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but we feel that
is a necessary precaution to protect our members personal identity information.

We recently attempt to verify some recent transactions on your account.

After we have made the verification we were unable to confirm your personal identity information we have
on file. You will need to update your information in order to maintain online services. Click here to log-in
Chase Online(SM) any day of the week, complete all the we need to establish your identity. For your
protection, we require an exact match between the information we have on file and the information that
you will confirm.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, but these steps are necessary to protect you
and your JPMorgan Chase accounts. There is no need to call us in response to a phone message we've
left in the last three days unless you see any transactions you don't recognize. We thank you for
choosing JPMorgan Chase as your financial services provider and look forward to hearing from you very
soon.

Customer Service
Please do not reply to this message. We are unable to respond to Account inquiries sent in reply to
Account inquiries sent in reply to this e-mail. To contact us by phone, please call the number on the
back of your Card.

Sincerely,
Chase Internet Banking Fraud Department