Subject: Notification Letter #7346

From: "Bank of America"<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 01:32:09 +0900

Dear Bank Of America Customer,

wThiswiswyourwofficialwnotificationwfromwBank Of Americawthatwthewservice(s)wlistedwbelow

wwillwbewdeactivatedwandwdeletedwifwnotwrenewedwimmediately.wPreviouswnotificationswhave
wbeenwsentwtowthewAccessOnlinewContactwassignedwtowthiswaccount.wAswthewPrimarywContact,wyou
wmustwrenewwthewservice(s)wlistedwbelowworwitwwillwbewdeactivatedwandwdeleted. Renewwnow

wSERVICEw:wBank Of America AccessOnlineўз.
mmEXPIRATION:wSeptember 12,w2007

wThankwyou,

Bank Of America OnlinewSupport.

w*****************************************************************************
wIMPORTANTwCUSTOMERwSUPPORTwINFORMATION
w*****************************************************************************

Pleasewdownotwreplywtowthiswemail.wThiswmailboxwiswnotwmonitoredwandwyouwwillwnotwreceivewawresponse.w
Forwassistance,wlogwinwtowyourwBank Of Americawaccountwa ndwch mm
TowreceivewemailwnotificationswinwplainwtextwinsteadwofwHTML,wupdatewyourwpreferenceswhere.

Bank Of AmericawEmailwIDwPP4328

Copyrightw1999-2007wBank Of America.wAllwrightswreserved.w