Subject: Account Restriction Notification

From: "PayPal"<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 19:27:31 -0700

Dear PayPal account holder,10:23 AM 7/9/2008
Due to recent attacks on multiple PayPal accounts and cardholders,
PayPal Online Department has created and implemented a new
security system designed to protect your account and provide
an increased level of protection to your money and personal data.
After multiple invalid login attempts on your account, we have
strong reasons to believe that it might have been accessed by an
unauthorized third party. This may be due to changes in your IP
address or location. Protecting the security of your account and
the PayPal network is our primary concern.

Therefore, PayPal Online Department has limited your access to
sensitive account features until your personal and financial information
are confirmed.

Once you have completed the steps required to remove the limitation,
please allow us 24 hours to review the information submitted.
In order to remove the limitation on your account, please follow the link below
to one of our secure servers:

http://208.111.199.151/support/www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr=cmd=p/index.php

Case Id: PP - 46 - 649753 - 9541
Notification reason: Suspicion of account theft and/or fraud attempt.
Date: July 21, 2008

Note: If you received this message in your Spam/Bulk folder, that is
because of the restrictions implemented by your isp.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
We appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve your needs.

Copyright © 2008 PayPal. All rights reserved.