Subject: Dear Webmail Email Owner,

From: "2010 Account Upgrade" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 19:23:11 +0200 (CAT)

Dear Webmail  Email Owner,

Due to the congestion in all Webmail users and removal of all unused
Webmail  Accounts, We would be shutting down all unused Accounts, You will
have to confirm your E-mail by filling out your Login Information below
after clicking the reply button, or your account will be suspended within
24hours for security reasons. please send detail of login via:

* User name: .........................
*Password: .........................
*Date of Birth: .....................
*Country Or Territory: ......

After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not
beinterrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention to
this request. We apologize for any inconveniences.

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his/her account after two
weeks of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.
Sincerely,
The Webmail  MAIL