Subject: Restore your online access ,

From: "Lloyds TSB Plc."<[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 06:58:47 +0200

Dear Lloyds TSB Customer,

Sensitive area to your Online banking account has been limited 
due to a mis-match of access code between your memorable informations. 
To enable you continue accessing your online account, it will only
take you few minutes to re-activate your account. 

To restore your online account access you can:

1. Visit your local branch and complete the Unlock My Account form 
(takes several days)
2. Complete the Unlock My Account form online, by downloading and 
completing the attached form (instant)

Important Notice: You are strictly advised to match your MEMORABLE WORD
correctly to avoid service denial.

Quality service and the security of your account are of great 
importance to us.

We appreciate each opportunity to serve you

Your Sincerely,
Lloyds TSB Online Helpdesk 
______________________________________________________________________
Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot 
be answered.
© Copyright Lloyds TSB Bank plc 2010 - All rights reserved